What's new

Dutch Master Nutrients

WhoDAT

Does anybody have any experience with the Dutch Master line of Nutrients? It seems to be some cutting edge shit, some of the nutrients claim to shorten the Kreb's Cycle and even stop hermis from showing male flowers. It sounds great on paper but I wonder how well it works. The stuff is kind of expensive but if its claims are true it must be great.

bullseye

whodat i used the dm range for about 12mths and did not rate it at ,all it was not the worst stuff i've used but it did'nt produce the results and is way to pricey.lots of bottles aswell ,only used it in hydro though not coco

G

the dutch master max works great in coco ,i use it with great results

ive also used it in nft systems and that was even better ,,even without the superbud the advanced range is superb and gave nice dense nugs without hardly any stretching ,,all in all i'd say a good range of nutrients

WhoDAT

hazyfontazy said:
the dutch master max works great in coco ,i use it with great results

ive also used it in nft systems and that was even better ,,even without the superbud the advanced range is superb and gave nice dense nugs without hardly any stretching ,,all in all i'd say a good range of nutrients

What specific nutrients of their's do you use?

Which would you recommend?

G

i use the max veg and flower boosters in coco with canna coco (awesome) and the advanced range for hydro with pk 13/14

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
still going with canna coco A+B, but i plan to try some hesi next time i buy ferts, their coco nutes are supposed to be spot on too and not quite as expensive as canna.

how do you fertilize? with fertilizer. do you mean in coco? here's my present day list of nutrients in use:

canna coco A+B
canna rhizotonic
hesi power zym
because flowering stimulator
canna pk 13/14
biogreen calgel (added to tank one time at day 14 of 12/12)