What's new

Is this a sign of overferting? I flushed for 16 days..

cgnosis

I finished my first indoor coco grow using the Hesi coco nutes + BioNova PK13-14, i used the Hesi feeding schedule, alltought it looked way high...
I got 2 strains, chronic and g13xhaze. The chronic was cut with 77 days and with 16 days of flushing. The g13xhaze was cut at 98 days with 10 days of flushing.

The chronic was slow dried in 2 weeks and is curing since 2 weeks. The g13xhaze is still drying and the small buds are just smokable.

I got a issue....
My chronic appears to be very well dried and when it burns it doesn't burn to a white ash and makes a small "sshhhh" sound when is burned. If i put the lighter again on the ash it will allmost instantlly turn to a white ash but it doesn't burn to white by itself.
Is this normal? Is the bud with water inside? Or is this a sign of overferting? The chronic got 16 days of flushing...
Will this go away with curing?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
if your ash is light grey, instead of white, it's not such a big deal as long as you don't have burning lips or tung from smoking it, nor should there be any unpleasant taste.
generally speaking if it's not flushed your ash will be dark or black, and some times the weed doesn't burn well either in bad cases.

anyway if you flushed so long it can't be over ferting, not if we are talking about coco anyway, nor any medium. in coco thats too long a flush. 1 week is really enough, i go with 5 days.

cgnosis

The weed appears to be well dried but its not burning to well, it makes a "sshhh" sound when it burns.
My ash is not grey or black, it's a combo of both and white too.
I don't have burning lips/tongue or a marked bad taste (still curing..).

The "sshhhh" sound when it burns it's from water then?

cgnosis

I gave daily doses of nutrients, could that "locked" some nutrients in parts of the plant? I used Hesi 50ml + PK 13/14 in each watering.

The buds definitely has some chemicals in it. :(

G

Ono Nadagin said:
I have had buds that were so resiny they hissed when smoked

Fucking showoff! Kidding dude, lol. Good for you, wanna tell me how ya did it? I'd like to have that problem too.

cgnosis

How should i fertilize with coco? i was fertilizing with full doses of nutes everyday during flowering until flushing. How should it be done? once a week? twice?

Latest posts

Latest posts