What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Having some Coco issues

AbaZabba

Hey nuck,

did you end up getting the prob fixed, and was it simply a pH issue as it appeared?

and yes, you certainly need to feed/water coco plants often for optimal success; more oxygen to the roots = more growth

currently getting my first coco grow underway, 2 DIY trays (8-way drip for veg watering 3 times daily when lights on / ebb n flow for flower), Canna Coco A/B and PK13/14)

I simply love the way coco is so forgiving; keep the pH in check and this stuff will reward you. I plan on starting a thread when the ladies bulk up a little more.

Anywho, was just seeing what that problem ended up being

keep it green all :wave:

G

AbaZabba said:
Hey nuck,

did you end up getting the prob fixed, and was it simply a pH issue as it appeared?

and yes, you certainly need to feed/water coco plants often for optimal success; more oxygen to the roots = more growth

currently getting my first coco grow underway, 2 DIY trays (8-way drip for veg watering 3 times daily when lights on / ebb n flow for flower), Canna Coco A/B and PK13/14)

I simply love the way coco is so forgiving; keep the pH in check and this stuff will reward you. I plan on starting a thread when the ladies bulk up a little more.

Anywho, was just seeing what that problem ended up being

keep it green all :wave:

Hi guys! The problem seems to have been corrected. There appears to be a very slight recurrence on one plant, but she is the hungriest of the bunch and I think all that is needed is a bit more food for her. I have been keeping my PH in check and everything seems to be running smoothly.

The ak97's all popped 10/10 as well as 10/10 on the Hashberry and 10/10 on the Deep Warp's I germ'd as well. These guys will take over the veg area this weekend once I finish some reno's to my flowering cab and the older plants make the move in there. My plan is to veg the Ak and HB until the plants already in my cab are about 1/2 way through flower and then use them to fill up any holes that are left. I have a special plan for the Deep Warps, I hope to run an open pollination with all 10. I have read that Deep Chunk tends to dominate the F1 generation in it's crosses, so I would really like to get into the F2 and see what's waiting for me.

I would really like to get a thread for all this up and running soon. As soon as things quiet down around home here I will get it started. I start University in just over a month, which means an end to massive amounts of overtime! :woohoo: Thanks again everyone for the help offered in this thread :joint:

gws35

Happy everything worked out for you Nuck....30 for 30 germ rate... it doesnt get much better than that! :joint: Keep those updates coming, especially on the ak's... GWS

Latest posts

Latest posts