What's new

House & Garden Coco Nutes

G

I have experience with the A & B coco nutes. I have been using the top booster and the shooting powder also.

I am not impressed with the top booster at all. I ran 6 identical plants under the same light, with 3 getting top booster, and 3 not. No difference at all. The shooting powder works. I will keep that in my cupboard.

The A&B doesn't impress me too much, except when I add it to my tap water, my ph is spot on without adjustment.

I found the plants grown with GH Floranova at the same time faired as well. IT's cheaper and only one bottle to deal with.

The first 3 pics in my gallery are NL clones grown in 4" pots using H&G A&B coco.

Cheers,
SH

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
What is "shooting powder"?

Edit: Nevermind...it's in that link...I noticed they have a "drain to waste" hydro A + B also....and they say the coco nutes are for mediums featuring 40% and more coco

Last edited:

bullseye

hey dude i used h&g for soil and it worked great used the h&g bat special soil mix also not bad but the coco nutes are shite . my plants hated it switched to canna coco and it was happy days.

100% Organically grown power Plant in coco using house & garden nutes, & Bio G Power Nutes,. The Coco was mixed with 50 percent perlite and amendments. Also, All shots are of three lonely clones under 1 600 watt hps all hand watered.

Latest posts

Latest posts