What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is 88g13hp better than Herijuana

both of these strains are used in many of the same ways

I'd like to know from people with experience from both strains to describe what is the difference between these two strains in terms of effect and which one would you recommend?

again let's keep this thread positive
thanks everybody for keeping the last thread that way

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's been a long time since I had any Heri or whatever it was crossed to... Thinking Afghan x Heri but not positive. It was a day ender no matter what time of day. If you just woke up and hit that your going right back to bed. Taste was sorta blad but that may have been the pheno.

Last year I did GSC x 88G13/HP. It is a tasty smoke and heavy. If your not actively doing something you'll deactivate completely. LOL!
This year I'm grown Chem Kesey (Chem 81 x 88G13/HP). Hoping for some heavy sleepy bedtime buds. From 4 ladies I should find at least a couple heavy hitters.
I think the 88G13/HP is a pretty good breeding tool for those looking for heavy eyes.

xinox

Both strain seems to be very well bred. I am currently running black triangle and ogkb x 88G13HP. Cannot say for the taste and high yet, but it's very vigorous, nice and robust structure.

Also friends have a nice cut of Kronocaine. Excellent plant with high yielding, grow like a sativa with dense indica like bud, and taste of candy lemon with a lot of sugar in it.

It seems, from what i read, that the G13HP will essentially add a lot of potency to the strain, for the taste it's some fuel / rubber smell, where the herijuani will be less potent, but maybe more tasty with more sugar/candy in the cross ?

Chrondiddle O

Veteran
I have several herijuana crosses and a heri IBL from leprechaun seeds I was gifted via a member of another forum. The spacequeen herijuana was epic but I haven't got around to any more of the heri crosses as I was most interested in the spacequeen and burmese ones.

maimunji

I currently grow heri f2 its not finish yet but frost is amazing i have 9 females strong beautiful plants.
picture.php

picture.php

And this is bodhi more cowbell gsc x g13hp. The pheno i found is also amazing.
picture.php

picture.php

Whip

Iv'e grown both many times

- Herijuana - I have run Mota's, S@nnies and Woodhorse. Woodhorse is the original. S@nnie got his from Mota and Mota got his from Woodhorse. My experience with all three were pretty much the same. Nice big healthy plants. Packs a narcotic stone with a pretty good yield. Mostly golf ball size buds. The real only down side is that there is not much smell or flavor with this strain. That's just my experience. Could be my environment, your may differ.

- 88G-13 H/P - (disclosure. This is one of my favorite strains ) Seeds are from ndnguy. Shorter plant with tight nodes. There are a couple of phenos to be found. One has a berry fruity sent. Pleasant, nice high for any part of the day and yields well. The other...well now, this one is the killer. Smells of burnt rubber. Very strong smell. Frosty, fat and very potent. You can't miss this pheno when she pops up. This is a great strain for breeding/pollen chucking. In my experience with this strain the male is the one that transfers the power of this strain. If you come across a male that smells of burnt rubber you have a winner and can make some very fine crosses.

Like... Herijuana (F) x 88G-13 H/P (M) Probably turn you into a glob on the couch.lol

Hope this helps

Have a great day

Whip :)

hazeman has it i sent pm

probably would do best to cantact him direct

cost 40$ that way

he has his email listed on his instagram

his instagram is /infinitygenetics

good luck

packerfan79

Veteran
I can vouch for the 88g13hp crosses. I grew black triangle, and jungle spice. Both had similar structures. Short and stocky with nice dense buds, fair yields and easy to grow. Damn near every plant would be a keeper. Pretty uniform. F2s would most likely open up a bigger genetic pool to find one that stands out. I ran black triangle exclusively for a year and a half.

Sub24ox7

I need some sleep meds ie couch potato weed atm. Will possibly head in this direction. Looking like some nice indica from the pic.

Latest posts

Latest posts