What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C- BANANA S1

billb

Veteran
That's crazy only 16. Wish I'd of seen this earlier. I'd of grown 10 or so out. I just popped 10 more darlins net bx4's I think

dannykarey

Anyone see Riots auction? They are supposed to be the same seeds that the C-banana cut was found in........It was endorsed by orgnkid as well, fwiw.

I think it's over now but it was done on Riots IG page.

Those should be interesting Imho.

Good luck with the grow, Star.

Cheers,

Danny

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's crazy only 16. Wish I'd of seen this earlier. I'd of grown 10 or so out. I just popped 10 more darlins net bx4's I think

16 is a good # of plants. All we need to know is if its really unstable. I have my doubts. This will tell me what I need to know. It is very frustrating that most dont do the testers there sent.

Last edited:
B

beanz

16 is a good # of plants. All we need to know is if its really unstable. I have my doubts. This will tell me what I need to know. It is very frustrating that most dont do the testers there sent.

this surprises the hell out of me , testers not doing there thing ......not sure it gets a lot better than hammer time

Last edited:

Americangrower

Veteran

same old song and dance...frustrating I know.
I gave away 100's of (Sour d x C99) x MSS, Chem D, Giesel, MTG, ChemDD, ECSD, and a few more...I think I saw 2 or 3 people grow them.

billb

Veteran

Attachments

• IMG_7590.jpg
    IMG_7590.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 17

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Anyone see Riots auction? They are supposed to be the same seeds that the C-banana cut was found in........It was endorsed by orgnkid as well, fwiw.

I think it's over now but it was done on Riots IG page.

Those should be interesting Imho.

Good luck with grow, Star.

Cheers,

Danny

Sucks I'm broke right now or i would swoop those up

~star~crash~

I'm about the 13'th node & 3 out of 7 have shown solid females pistils & the others appear on the verge...they are very uniform looking plants...the structure is tight and narrow

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell I thought we were waiting till flower to look for these lady balls lol.
All 5 of mine are only showing female parts. I gotta pull evolution and do some cleaning this weekend so I'll get some pic for ya then.

And billb those were dn f1's I gave you the other day. I just cut the bx3 mother plant this morning so a few more weeks before those are ready.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I now have 3 nice plants of C-Banana. I did take pics of the tap roots when they germinated and let you know I was still gonna test them for you, even though you said you were scratching this project. I will be t/p'ing them from solo cups to 1gln today.
No pics yet cuz they are still in cups and small.

~star~crash~

hey...

hey...

so just for the sake of prosperity, i had the opportunity to grab five cuts ... one never knows, do one??? :biggrin:...let's see if they root!
picture.php
picture.php

front row >>>
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell I thought we were waiting till flower to look for these lady balls lol.
All 5 of mine are only showing female parts. I gotta pull evolution and do some cleaning this weekend so I'll get some pic for ya then.

And billb those were dn f1's I gave you the other day. I just cut the bx3 mother plant this morning so a few more weeks before those are ready.

Plants that have dominant intersex issues will usually show both sexes at start of flower or pop massive amount of naners in mid to late flower. Mild intersex traits show some nuts in stretch on some plants. I just went through a pack of Scooby Snacks from Archive and found a few with mild intersex traits.

Latest posts

Latest posts