What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

600W coco/soil, GG4, JetFuel G7, Padlock

Caligreen1

Day 46! GG, Cookies, Padlock, Kush

Day 46! GG, Cookies, Padlock, Kush

Sooo apparently my buddy got some strains mixed up and Jetfuel is not in this run...Some type of "kush" which really looked like the fuel has found its way in and I'm not really stoked on it. 2/4 kush plants really look dudish if you know what I mean then it sucks. Basically they are like hemp, no smell, little to no resin, barely sticky compared to something like the Padlock its a joke!

Well we make our mistakes but as far as this run goes the pure coco is proving to be faster as my GG could have literally come down at 45 days but I need to flush her out better. Same with the cookies, they look absolutely delicious. Check em out!

GSC

GG

Padlock

Kush (performing decently/larger plant)

Kush (looks like complete hemp, no smell, smaller plant)