What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Double Kindness 2400w sealed flowering grow

More picts of the reservoirs (kiddie pools), tables feed lines, pumps, and the venting leading to the outside.Everything is super clean. I believe that it is crucial to keep the areas you grow in as clean as possible, otherwise you're asking for trouble. Grows are breeding grounds for all kinds of things. I have decided to no longer accept new clones, that's always when I get mites, and getting mites sucks really bad! Mites are a nightmare to get rid of. I wouldn't wish mites on my worst enemy. I don't like letting clones or cuts out of my garden if they have mites on them, but some people don't care if they have mites. I freaking hate mites.

Attachments

• rez&lines.jpg
    rez&lines.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 12
  • vent1 outside.jpg
    vent1 outside.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 12
  • tablepoolvent.jpg
    tablepoolvent.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 13
  • vent2outside.jpg
    vent2outside.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 14
And more non-plant pictures... plant picts coming soon bi!

Attachments

• ycon&otherfandriptray.jpg
    ycon&otherfandriptray.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 13
  • yconnector.jpg
    yconnector.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 14
  • yconnectvent.jpg
    yconnectvent.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG 0110
    IMG 0110
    51.5 KB · Views: 40
B

bipotato

What's that speaker box looking thing on top of the subpanel?

Looking real good so far.

:plant grow:And now plant pictures!:watchplant:

:canabis:bi- I see you found sleepy's smiley page...

Attachments

• frontcorner.jpg
    frontcorner.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 12
  • bs,ps,ecsd.jpg
    bs,ps,ecsd.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 15
  • table1 setup.jpg
    table1 setup.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 13
  • roomatflip.jpg
    roomatflip.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 13
Bi- I forgot what that was, I think it's either a heater, a fan or an air scrubber... I will ask my husband when he gets home, but the room is in the dark cycle right now so I can't go look. Everything is in the room for a reason at this point.

All of the ballasts are now outside, a good thing too! The top dripper tray, a ladybug got the line clogged and we had a big puddle of water on the floor!

I have to go take care of some patients now.. some more picts.

I will update this thread with new picts of the progress of this current grow.

It looks like it won't be a perpetual, but it will. This is the last run I'm doing with purple star because this cut is getting old and was showing major pre-flowering at 24 hours of light cycle. My husband keeps making me get rid of strains anyways, he doesn't understand pheno differences.

Attachments

• roomatflip.jpg
    roomatflip.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 13
  • table2 fullview.jpg
    table2 fullview.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 14
  • table2.jpg
    table2.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 14
The box above the control panel is a little heater set to turn on in case the temps should go under 60F

One fan is 465 CFM and the fan running the cool air through the lights is 265 CFM. There is a fan in the corner to get air flow going, we will add another fan to improve airflow this week when the co2 controller comes in.

Everything is set up to be as automated as possible because I do have so many things going n with me medically. My husband puts in 40 hours a week at a job that he breaks his back at everyday, we're not making a fortune. The setup that I have is perfect for those that are not in the greatest health, but trimming takes a lot of time. Trimming is my least favorite thing to do, ATM it takes me 2 hours to trim 1 average size plant, and each plant we are now putting in is at least 3 times the size they usually are when I flip into flowering. I will be supercropping like crazy for the plants that need it, which also greatly increases yield.

Over the next 10 days I will be adding more large plants into the flowering building, golden goat, jack herer, scarlet venom, velvet hammer, purple star x death star, death star, black magic kush. I'm just waiting for the cuts to take root and for the plants I up-potted earlier in the week to fill out more roots, as they were all so root bound when I up-potted.

The room looks a little thin right now, but that will be changing drastically over the next few weeks. Soon, it will be very difficult to see and inspect the plants easily, it will be a literal jungle. The RH is about 30% ATM, the kiddie pools really help out with the low RH where I am located.

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Looking great!
:canabis: Some of the last bud shots were HUGE! i cant wait to see more :joint:

those plants look like they will be monsters as well

Bulldog501

great looking room
i wished a had a girlfriend who also helped in growing and breeding
its much more fun doing it with some one than on your own

I think my husband would beg to differ on the fun part, it's arguing we do mostly, just about growing these days it seems. We can almost get to blows over growing conditions and objectives.

Currently I am running into a huge rh problem, too much humidity, bud rot is hitting me pretty hard on my purple stars, I've been defoliating and chopping off the rot, a de-humidifier is on it's way here tomorrow along with the new computer. When it rains it pours, which reminds me that the rain has not let up here for a while, and it's not helping with my rh issues.

Currently in the room are pruple stars, ecsd, dj short's blueberry and soma's buddah's sister. I have many large plants waiting for canopy space and better rh control before I flip them into flowering, starting the perpetual multi-strain is always a bit tricky in the beginning.

Next to go into flowering, jack herer, purple star x southern lights (nycd x sensi star), golden goat, velvet hammer and soma's nycd grapefruit foxtailing pheno and death star.

I'm beginning to experiment with af strains, blue streak and himilayan blue diesel, which has been an interesting learning curve, so far all are females and I'm probably about a month from harvesting them. I popped seeds on april 28th.

Today I popped some kali cocoa kush flo and black maduro seeds. I have plans on if I get a male of the kali cocoa flo since Mr. Alkaline said it has a 12-14 week flowering time, I am thinking I might cross it with my dj's blueberry to shorten up that flowering time and see what happens. My husband is totally freaking out all of the time when I tell him my "plans", he said that I have to work in this amount of space, which last year he told me I wouldn't grow out of the space we have. I'm trying to convince him I NEED a tent or two to supplement our rooms/buildings etc.

Also the co2 needs a new cellunoid valve, it's leaking weird. If it's not one thing, it's another that needs to be attended to. Some days I feel like I'm chasing myself in circles, somedays I feel like I actually accomplish things.

Attachments

• ecsd 3 weeks in.jpg
    ecsd 3 weeks in.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 16
  • hottable3weeksin.jpg
    hottable3weeksin.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 11
  • flowerroom2.jpg
    flowerroom2.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 11
  • flowerroom1.jpg
    flowerroom1.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 13
Room at 3 weeks into flowering

Room at 3 weeks into flowering

So these bud shots are of death star, the sensi leaning pheno that was purely for seeds only, I made BHO out of the buds I molested for the f2 seeds, big tupperware bowl full of dark brown f2 death star seeds.

If you note in one of the pictures above, if you look closely, I have a diet coke can for scale, so you can kinds see what I'm working with here. The diet coke can is on the 3gal pot that my ecsd is in, it is roughly about 6 1/2' tall, and it will continue to stretch for the next few weeks, the blueberry, buddah's sister and purple stars are mostly indica if not completely indica in the case of ps. I usually pull 3oz off of dj short's blueberry going into flowering at about 34", these went in at about 5 1/2"-6" tall before the flip, and again, we heavily defoliated/lollipopped the plants before the flip.

More picts coming right after this.. I've been busy and a little sick.

Attachments

• deathstars defanleaved.jpg
    deathstars defanleaved.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 20
  • hottable3weeksin.jpg
    hottable3weeksin.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 15
  • bb&bs 3 weeks.jpg
    bb&bs 3 weeks.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 17
  • deathstar.jpg
    deathstar.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 14
Again, here are some more bud shots of the death star sensi star leaning pheno and the smaller plants are the purple stars, which are in 1 gal pots. We are all picture whores here, sorry I am such a horrible photographer, but my talents lay elsewhere.

My husband has been trying to control the stretch from some of our plants by having daytime temps at 85 and nighttime temps at 80, which I feel is not helping the rh issues, we do have co2 now with the controller, but we're having some issues with that too. I want our temps at nighttime to be at around 75F, but that is obviously NOT the case.

I can't wait to get my dehumidifier tomorrow. This is the problem with me being technically challenged, my husband can change the temps etc, but I can't figure out how to change them, so it's one of those things... we're doing ok. It is what it is, it will get better as we go along with the new set up and getting things dialed in.

Attachments

• hottablelower3weeks.jpg
    hottablelower3weeks.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 11
  • ps3weeks.jpg
    ps3weeks.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 13
  • mmj pics 087.jpg
    mmj pics 087.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 14
  • deathstarsensipheno.jpg
    deathstarsensipheno.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 13
Sorry I have not updated in a while. We were battling 91% RH in the room, now have a de-humidifier working in the room along with switching the position of the ac system inside the room. Replaced the cellinoid valve in the co2 system, so the room is rocking now! I will take out 1 dj short's blueberry this upcoming weekend b/c I am running low on meds, and I'm 2 weeks from harvesting them anyway. The purple stars and 3 of the dj's blueberry plants were removed from the room due to minor mite problem, better to remove the plants than infect the rest.

RH is down to around 48%, temps holding at 85 daytime and 1500 ppm of co2 in the sealed room. I threw in a golden goat and 2 velvet hammers when we removed the purple stars and the blueberry plants. Batteries in the camera died, I'll replace them when I'm feeling better and take picts tonight and post.

We have found out that growing trees is much different than growing plants I would usually put in at 34" tall. Most of the plants I currently have in flowering were 5' tall when flipped, my husband tried to gain control of the stretch by increasing the nighttime temps, it seems to have worked.

I need (means wants) more flowering room, we're stacked in veg with large and medium and small plants just waiting for canopy space.

No responses? No interest?

Well then I won't bother updating... too bad b/c EVERYONE knows growing trees in a sealed room with co2 that DIY automated doing a perpetual multi-strain organic grow is absolutely the freaking easiest way to grow, that's why everyone's doing it and harvesting 9" tall TREES in a sealed room with co2 b/c it is so SIMPLE and EASY... that's why there are NEVER ANY QUESTIONS on how to grow like this, cure properly, breed new strains etc etc etc.

At least I KNOW HOW TO GROW OPTIMALLY, no skin off my nose trying to share the knowledge. I'm doing just fine, harvesting a 1/2 LB of DRIED TRIMMED CURED BUDS off of EACH PLANT. Everyone else is getting way more dried trimmed yield than I indoors.. so simple. ESPECIALLY doing multi strain, perpetual organically.... well at least I get to reap the benefits of my superior buds/strains/phenos. Ya'll keep growin'. smoking the commercial crap, while I enjoy connoisseur. And probably don't look for my primo releases, just keep smoking and growing what ya got and be happy with it!

Greenmopho

Hey, don't be so down! We're back, just didn't have access to interwebs for a while! Hope all is well and the summer heat is doing you more good than bad!

No matters. My common law husband turned off all the ac, lights, everything in the room, as well as veg. We are no longer a couple, and it looks like I will no longer be a grower, breeder, donor, caregiver, or edible maker. BTW my now ex common law husband's handle on here is %^&($#@%

I will also be homeless in a day or so... lucky lucky me.

Things didn't end up as bad as it could have been. I lost 98% of my moms, clones, seedlings and veg. All new genetics set up, but miss some of the special girls I had. It's part of my dna, can't stop growing, breeding, puffing etc... and now have taken up glassblowing.

Last edited:

kal

wow what a turn for the worse.....

I was seriously enjoying this thread....w/ much envy....

I hope things start goin better for you