What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Talking about Growing, Smoking, and Collecting.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
One problem after another.
But that's life.

Here's my latest addition to the collection.
Some old prescriptions from 1901-1927.
Most are for heroin, but there are two Cannabis Indica (indicus)

picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Critical Mass.

Critical Mass.

Got this clone from a buddy who grew it from seed. I think it was from true north or Canuck or some other bullshit

picture.php
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
here's the plant I grew from the seed I found in one of the PurpAl x Quantum Kush females.
I'm not sure but she probably pollinated herself, with all of those nanners she throws. Never puts out alot of seeds just one or two, if that.
picture.php
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Original haze
After the first bending after it grew into the light.
I bent it down again after this pictures

picture.php
picture.php

G

Wtf bro cannabis was prescribed by the doctor. I never knew this..?
What's uo with the haze, did you take a clone?

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Wtf bro cannabis was prescribed by the doctor. I never knew this..?
What's uo with the haze, did you take a clone?

Cannabis was most definitely prescribed! Right up into the 1930s. Restrictions started in early 1900s in different locations in US. But then in 1937 the marijuana tax act pretty much outlawed it.

Yes I took a clone of the Original Haze. Also have a clone of a sister plant that I haven't flowered yet.

Green81

Veteran
Cannared. Fantastic journal, I hope your out of pain with the kidney stones, that is no joke that thing...
Lots of colourful flowers and nice genetic selection!

:lurk:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Cannared. Fantastic journal, I hope your out of pain with the kidney stones, that is no joke that thing...
Lots of colourful flowers and nice genetic selection!

:lurk:
Thanks green!
I don't have the kidney stone pain anymore thank god!
I do feel slight pain or discomfort in my kidneys that I need to get checked out. Doc said that you don't feel kidney stones until they actually leave the kidney.

It's been a fucked up year. The kidney stone removal surgery, and the dick stint.
Friend dying and us taking in his 14 year old dog, had to replace all my plumbing as was without water for weeks.
And now my almost 90 year old grandfather fell and fractured his neck. I've been taking care if him for about two weeks so my garden is kinda getting ignored.
But I can get away for a hour or so sometimes.

Thanks for tagging along, I'll try to be more present

G

Bagseed found in PurpAl x Quantum Kush (Connor pheno)View ImageView Image
This looks luscious.
What your thoughts on the CM so far, fruity?

So you flowered out a under a MH? That's pretty wild bro lol
That decrim mj matchbook from 70s is crazy bro. It's heartening to think guys were in the fight back then. Thanks for sharing it.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
This looks luscious.
What your thoughts on the CM so far, fruity?

So you flowered out a under a MH? That's pretty wild bro lol
That decrim mj matchbook from 70s is crazy bro. It's heartening to think guys were in the fight back then. Thanks for sharing it.

Trying something different. My ballast had a dial 250 400 600 watts. Either hps or mh. I usually run 600w hps but I dialed it back for summer and experimenting with mh.
I love my cmh too thought I'd see what happens

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Oh. The cm is opposite of fruity.
More like foul stinky earthy gassy.
But it's a clone I got from a buddy that got it from Canuck. I haven't had good luck with their shit. I think they just slap names on whatever seeds they need to ship out at the time.