What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can someone help me with dispensary prices?

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want retail prices. I am curious what Colorado/Cali/Oregon residents are paying at the dispensaries tax not included. Not bullshit strains good stuff. I tried going to 4 different online menus for dispensary but they are vague as fuck and just "Quantity 1" whatever that is.

Everything Tier 1

1. Diamonds with bit of sauce not runny
2. Badder
3. Crumble
4. BHO

HGCC

Normally that's the price per gram. It varies widely in Denver and price doesn't seem that correlated with quality. I normally just check cannasaver for coupons/deals.

Badder/bho/etc are roughly 20-40 a gram. Gram syringes of co2 oil were 50-ish last i looked. Not sure on diamonds. Lots of deals for 7-8 grams of shatter for 100. Distillate is fairly cheap with syringes under 20 bucks.

saluki

ICMag Donor
1 gram of tier 1 rosin/diamonds from 710 Labs one of the most popular and sought after brands of concentrate in California could run you anywhere between 80-120$ before tax.

3.5 grams (1/8th) of top shelf Flower from Alien Labs for example cost me $95 before tax, this was back in November 2019. That Area 41 was FIRE but hard on the wallet.

mexweed

Veteran
where I'm at in CO $15-$60 gram depending, lower range is your basic shatter and wax, then comes sugar and live stuff, then rosin, with live rosin typically being the most pricey

the place I get 99% thc diamonds from typically $30 but if they start to degrade to high 80's they go for $10, sometimes really saucy/terpy stuff will stick to the lid of the container and go for cheap too

grayeyes

Gotta agree with Mean Mr. Mustard. If you plant seeds then no taxes, no stupid "budtenders" lying, and no money spent. And quality you can depend on.

Grow it.

squatty

Here in Portland, OR it is very easy to check dispensary prices through Leafly. They have a map with all the dispensaries and each one has a menu with prices.