What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The New Lab

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was considering just using it for the butane,, thanks again GW,, il do exactly that and report back

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Ive built a new system,, im using nitrogen now to push my solvent round without boiling too much,, im trying to keep things cryogenic too,, methanol and dry ice seem to get me super chill more than anything,, I need to update my solvent tanks but on gws advise I turn them upside down to empty into my blast tube,,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm using a filter to dehydrate the solvent too,,

Il also be doing some colour remediation soon and using the nitrogen to mine some dimonds soon,,

Any tips?

Thank you GW,, you are a fukin godsend

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have to give a shout out to stoney,, he helped me a lot on calls,, couldn't have done it without him,, seriously,, mucho respect stoney !!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CRC is happening,, 100,, thanks GW,, I have a guy who was acquiring this lot, but he asked me to give him the ratios,,, i just sent him your link

This is from terps UK

Magnesol is florisil. Do you happen to know the best ratios of each part?

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

In that picture of my cotton candy,,, I was lucky to produce it!! ,,, the cotton candy as you call it was done by accident by me and it melted on me later that day after having it in my pocket for a min,, i made it by whipping the last of a pour in the splash pan trying to get the last bits out,, it was over boiled and freezing,,, totally an accident

When I read this guys post and looked at his work I knew I had to come and ask if you knew of an easy procedure to pump out this stuff industrial style,,, this dude impressed me with his Mr whippy tek,,,

How is this guy doing this??

Can I do remediation and whip it up like this,,

Any tips??,,, im totally fresh on this

What are the big tricks I'm missing to this creamy stuff,, do I need to do a dry ice 110micron sift to get this colour?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd really love to figure a way to squirt this stuff into portions and jars,, just out of a can or something, I'm thinking whip cream can

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd really love to figure a way to squirt this stuff into portions and jars,, just out of a can or something, I'm thinking whip cream can

Still a little solvent rich at that point.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Albino hash muffin because it's pre purge. It's just a fancy look between extraction and purging.

My patties exhibit a look close to that when I take fresh extract and begin the purge as it goes from a patty to balloon you see that white looking popcorn around it. Nice extractor and vac oven. Looks like the start of something fruitful.

picture.php

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How is this guy squirting out them albino pans of fluff?,,, is there any extra whipping and freezing needed of would it do better at room temps for days to set?,,,if I keep whipping do I get the cream batter look?? ?

Im sure I'm missing something important on this Mr whippy and albino creamy badder tek

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Albino hash muffin because it's pre purge. It's just a fancy look between extraction and purging.

My patties exhibit a look close to that when I take fresh extract and begin the purge as it goes from a patty to balloon you see that white looking popcorn around it. Nice extractor and vac oven. Looks like the start of something fruitful.

View Image

Only an extraction guy could laugh at this,,, im lucky I've never done it,,since using the oven in the beginning I've stopped using it and in future il probably only use it to heat stuff and create pressure,, is the vac aspect of it needed for top top top quality,,, maybe for glass but I prefer the more creamy and cotton candy consistency extracts

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

What's the difference and the reck between this and the cotton candy,, is the fluff from extractacadamy done via a different method,, I understand the jar tek but what about pumping it out of a tube,, it's the tube fluff still too full of butane and needs whipping eventually turning into the cream?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone got any thoughts on using a 10mpa high pressure reactor vessel?,,,I kinda like the look of them and wonder if that amount of pressure might have some positive applications?