What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

rosin oil on a cigarette

Gio88

hi! i searching for new way to smoke and considering i'm lacking of instrumets , i'm interesting in making a natural rosing oil, my only doubt is how using that oil ....can i mix it with tabacco , or with a cigarette? any other ways? thanks you

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
should work first time i ever got high was a doobie of leaf with i strip of oil on it. im guessing it was all the guy had left from previous harvest. get a good leaf to rosin ratio so it dont clog up the cig

Bobby Boucher

so long as you try to minimize the amount of filtration.. it'll work.. but you might wind up dripping oils, or saturating your tobacco to a point where it wont smoke right..

the rule of thumb here is, if you are going to utilize a cigarette tube, you have to remove the filter. just some "bro-science" that I learned when I was still bitin' ankles, but based on anecdotal evidence, I'd say I don't ever seem to get very high when using a cotton cigarette filter.

better to get a temp controlled nail. always.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I have been known to heat rosin in a spoon and sprinkle ground bud on it, and mixing it up until it is not too gooey, and stuffing a Raw tube with the mix. This is a Reefer. You can do the same with tobacco if you don't have any bud. I would use a tube before repacking a cig.

Cmoon

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] but you might wind up dripping oils, or saturating your tobacco to a point where it wont smoke right..[/FONT]

thats OK if you let it dry 5 mins then cut it up, much easier to work with

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
How About: Rosin Oil IN a Cigarette/Joint?

Add a tiny bit of high proof ethanol so it's a smooth sludge. Suck it up in a syringe with at least a 1" needle. Insert the needle about halfway down the cigarette (you can use cannabis or Damiana herb instead of tobacco). Slowly draw the needle out while gently depressing the plunger.

The goal is to end up with a thin thread of rosin which almost reaches the end of the joint/cigarette. The first few hits will vape it into the rest of the material, so injecting too close to the end will tend to stay without burning/vaping. (Makes for potent roaches though)

Let the alcohol evaporate and you're good to go. :D

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi! i searching for new way to smoke and considering i'm lacking of instrumets , i'm interesting in making a natural rosing oil, my only doubt is how using that oil ....can i mix it with tabacco , or with a cigarette? any other ways? thanks you

In these here parts, we call that a spliff.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Spliff when mixed with tobaccer, reefer when mixed with bud?

Problem is when I smoke a reefer my lungs feel a lot heavier afterwards. Probably from all that thick oil re-condensing at 98.6* on the insides. That is some thick smoke!

Cmoon

Spliff when mixed with tobaccer, reefer when mixed with bud?

Problem is when I smoke a reefer my lungs feel a lot heavier afterwards. Probably from all that thick oil re-condensing at 98.6* on the insides. That is some thick smoke!

Rat tailed scissors hash can be heavy:woohoo:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Reefer is simply archaic slang for a joint.

All of the joints I've seen referred to as spliffs contained tobacco.

I second the quartz banger.

Mr. J

This is why I stop at water hash. A bit on top of a bowl of herb. The logistics of the whole thing are much simpler. Whenever I have oil it just sits in the container because it's too messy to deal with when it comes time to smoke it.

Cmoon

This is why I stop at water hash. A bit on top of a bowl of herb. The logistics of the whole thing are much simpler. Whenever I have oil it just sits in the container because it's too messy to deal with when it comes time to smoke it.

im going to knife some on to a spliff or reefer in next few days, you chose as my method works same for both:tiphat:

some recent photos of materials

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
If you press your own rosin, the nice thing about the reefer is you can use the same bud in the squish, as the material to mix it with, for the flavor. :biggrin:

I have also always thought "reefer" was just a joint, but the book by D. Jones describes them like I said, but with oil. I first saw it done in 73 or so by a dealer who had jars of honey oil, but he would wipe the inside of the paper.

Just from thinking about it... I would make one now, but my lungs feel so good, and I don't want to screw that up in the time of WuFlu.

Bobby Boucher

..the nice thing about the reefer is you can use the same bud in the squish, as the material to mix it with, for the flavor.

Thats.. as redundant as it gets.

Take your squished pucks, rinse them cold in ethanol, then throw them away.

And.. a "reefer" is a joint. A "spliff" is a joint with tobacco. A squished rosin puck with rosin melted back in is just.. a misguided effort.

:moon:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spread the oil on a cracker, chocolate. Or spread it thinly on rolling papers and roll a doobie to smoke. Good luck, Gio! You'll find a way to enjoy it!

Latest posts

Latest posts