What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Highsenburg's garage grow

I've been growing in my garage for 3 or 4 years now. I pulled my last harvest in April and took a break for a few months. I've done mostly soil, grown mostly from seed. First setup was 600w in 4x4 tent. Then downsized to a 400w in a 3x3 tent. Tried a couple runs vert. Tried a couple runs coco. Fucked up a bunch of times. Learned a ton. Grown some killer weed. Shut everything down and let all my moms go because I just needed a break. The biggest pain in the ass for me has been maintaining mother plants. I don't have much extra space and I'm not making a living off growing. I usually give most of my weed away.

I just built a 4x4 cab out of plywood. Going to run an air cooled 600w hps. Passive intake, exhausting into the garage. My temps usually stay below 75* F. This run I'm doing coco dtw on a drip system. Using the canna line of nutes and their coco.

I just scuffed up and put into wet paper towels 15 ghost train haze #5 I got off seedbay a couple years ago and 7 Lee Roy TK I bought from Scott at the SF cannabis cup a few years ago. I ran the first 3 Lee Roy awhile back and found a stanky keeper that all my buddies craved pretty hard. My last run I ran 5 gth and had 2 keepers. I still have a couple jars full that I'm pretty stingy with. I'd like to find a nice pheno of each to do a full run or two of and maybe keep around.

I'll get pic of my setup up in this thread in due time. For now, some shots of the seeds I popped today:

bPSwROs.jpg

KBagt2G.jpg