What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's Talk About Heat / Light

deadkndys

Speaking of. I wonder how degraded buds and exposed concentrates are when you buy them at dispensaries. Not to mention 24 hr ones lol.

Old Gold

A friend of mine brought up a gram of Treebase Klear distillate, and after having left it on a table (in a syringe) exposed to window sunlight daily, it turned bright red....from a pale yellow. Temperatures never exceeded 90-95° (still warm, yes). I imagine sunlight affected the color change much more than temperature, atmospheric pressure, or oxygen/air exposure.

NWxSk1LLZ

What do you mean?

I am referring to both raw C02 extract simply sitting in a Pyrex bowl w/ lid, and finished oil in jar w/ lid.. How much does high ambient temp. and/or light exposure (fluorescent & sun light) influence "quality". I guess I'm asking because I've always been told to keep extracts in a "cool, dark place"

Latest posts

Latest posts