What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most people still have not seen concentrates

This post to remind users here that, in most of the world, Cannabis consumers have never seen a cannabis concentrate. Many think that "oil" only refers to a cooking oil mixed with whole cannabis. As someone is Southeastern United States, it is almost mind blowing but it's very much the case.

A big problem comes when someone actually gets a concentrate, they are low quality trim(I'd assume mostly fan leaf) extracts. This leads to the continuing views that these products are not safe. It's hard to argue, as most extracts that make it east, ARE UNSAFE. Underpurged and I swear full of either pesticides or extracted powdery mildew/spider mites.

I do my best to inform everyone around me, but that lack to exposure to a concentrate, let alone a quality concentrate, makes it very hard.

Just a PSA, we need to remember that most people don't even know these things exist.

S

sourpuss

Also next if they do get some nice stuff they end up not having proper tools to smoke it. Personally i use a v one ceramic tip with an istick battery. I find its great for controlling dose and great flavs every time. Big hits too..

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The further away from urban centres, the further back in time.

I work in a 90's style grow and live in 2010.

The "food cart craze" is still being debated by a local municipality. Old people are funny that way.

idiit

Veteran
Most people still have not seen concentrates

i'll vouch for that in the older demographics in my area.

youth are hip everywhere in the world with internet ( which means everywhere) imo.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The further away from urban centres, the further back in time.

I work in a 90's style grow and live in 2010.

The "food cart craze" is still being debated by a local municipality. Old people are funny that way.

Not just distance from urban centers, but distance from centers of greater tolerance. I noted that difference in attitude moving from Oklahoma City, to Portland, OR, as far back as the mid 60's.

The internet has and continues to make that information available worldwide, but not everyone pursues it, out of concern for legal ramifications.

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
The pictures are of a standardized batch of oil running 60% THC. It is made locally in Alaska from vacuum purged hexane extract of trimmed bud.
The cost is prohibitive, but for high dose maintenance programs it is a clean source of THC.
Tasteless in cooking, no particulates when smoked.

Attachments

• Container is silicon which cleans easily.jpg
    Container is silicon which cleans easily.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 11
  • A little dab will do.jpg
    A little dab will do.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Too much for most folks.JPG
    Too much for most folks.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Latest posts