What's new

Can I still get Sour Jack seeds?

Timboy5

Just grabbed some Headbanger and saw some Sour Jack when I was doing research man that strain looks good. I looked around and couldnt find it OASEEDS has it is stock but I am not sure if its legit.

Just figured Id ask here before I gave up

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I havent sold sour jack for a while now. Because stock was getting old and almost done.

That jack male is no more so no reproduction at the time. May do somthing similar in future.

mack 10

Veteran
Just grabbed some Headbanger and saw some Sour Jack when I was doing research man that strain looks good. I looked around and couldnt find it OASEEDS has it is stock but I am not sure if its legit.

Just figured Id ask here before I gave up

Why not try one of th new A5 crosses when they drop.
Or look for a pack of Mirre or Jack n esia I think they both had the same jack#22 dad. Both those strains are seriuoslly under rated as was the Sour Jack.

karma jack

karma jack

I havent sold sour jack for a while now. Because stock was getting old and almost done.

That jack male is no more so no reproduction at the time. May do somthing similar in future.

what about karma jack?
been burning jack lately and lovin it
would be stoked to grow some

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

You say Sour Jack seed is old...
When was the last batch made?
I just scored two packs.

I'm assuming that the last of your Jack crosses are about the same age. Would this be a correct assumption?

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I think last batch was 2012 for that jack male.

When there is any germ problems just hit me up. I seem to have a way of making people happy.