What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

stardawg from dhn

who else has grown it?
one of my favorites atm
ugly through flower
dry and crunchy
great flavor
and epic high
up, happy, euphoric, a touch psychedelic with no paranoia
great all day weed
surfing on saturday morning in a crowd of barneys is a happy place with this on board
would love to know if their cut is verified
i want to run stardawg from seed but it is looking like it will be easier to find a blue unicorn

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
let's see what you got from them.
this is supposed to be the Corey Clone.
the effects are like you said. great all day meds and very euphoric for me.
I get really strong chem and meat and garlic smells. so happy to have this cut.
picture.php

8 weeks in and I saw some PM last night, I took the last until 10 weeks.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
From what i heard its illuminati or another one found thats similar.... the illum cut is more energetic lol... good way to put it for market...lol... imo its just weaker... not nearly as potent as corey....
Chunky.... dont expect anything happy or energetic from corey.... she is dick in the dirt useless smoke... she will knock u out n fuck ur day up... ... real strong. ... very similar to the original D....
Happy energetic is the polar opposite of corey...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Wonder if they know. ... none of the sd cuts r bad... n if ya like what ya got be happy with it... all personal preferences. But chunky as i said above if ya got corey dont consider it day time energizing type smoke.... ud find yaself late ;)

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Still prefer the chemD but corey is almost as good but is so much easier to cater to...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Got one next to the stardawg i got from some ic fam. They about 1 1/2 weeks into flower...

Latest posts

Latest posts