What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SourDiesel IBL - SourPheno

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
Rez,
The Sour Diesel IBL to my mind is the Holy Grail of cannabis.
God bless your talented hands.
White Rabbit.

basstard

Hi,

Visually, this pheno is a bomb ! Those calyxes are really impressive and I agree the pop-corn qualifier.

Thanks for the report Titoon.

I'm smoking some ECSD right now, and i can say yours is at least comparable, and maybe even stronger than the ECSD. but i need to grow the ECSD on my own to be sure...
I heard the same thing about this pheno from another grower ! Make better than the original, great job Rez :cool:

++

riri

Hello titoon, skar and the famous Rez!
Glad you enjoy my selection (I made it in 2006). I always grow it, it's my favorite phenotype, an amazing taste!
I'll join pictures of my last plant... soon
Bye

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
can't wait to start my SoueDiesel Seeds

Nice show bros......SD is a real lovly

killabrown420

A few growers I know seem to use the male sd ibl for breeding more often than other strains. They like the ibl, but they have had some good results with hybrids.

FD

Yes, the male ibl pollen is great for "pollen chuckers". A couple years back I was sent a few ibl beans that JLP made from Rez's stock. I think I had 2 males and 3 females total. I used the 2 males to knock up the 3 fems along with everything else I had flowering, mainly a bunch of 'elites'. Using the ibl pollen I was able to recreate JLP's sdxog using a different recipe. I currently have a few diesel crosses just starting to flower. Unfortunately I didn't find any ibl females this go round, so I might end up making more seeds w/ the males.

Tomatoesonly

Yes, the male ibl pollen is great for "pollen chuckers". A couple years back I was sent a few ibl beans that JLP made from Rez's stock. I think I had 2 males and 3 females total. I used the 2 males to knock up the 3 fems along with everything else I had flowering, mainly a bunch of 'elites'. Using the ibl pollen I was able to recreate JLP's sdxog using a different recipe. I currently have a few diesel crosses just starting to flower. Unfortunately I didn't find any ibl females this go round, so I might end up making more seeds w/ the males.

Did anything combine to make some new keepers? What did you get outta all that?

goddamn i wish i had sum of that rite now havnt had it in over a year and i can almost taste it from those pics you have there yummm sd ; D

riri

This powerfull Lavender/Citrus taste always make me crazy:woohoo:
I'm used to grow ECSD too (which is very tasty and frosty) but this SD IBL cut has a really stronger lavender flavour.

amc98

Hello!!!

Here are some pictures of my first harvest of the Sour Diesel french cut, drying right now. Can´t wait to taste this buds!!!!
I´m trying to get some more information about this cut, if anyone here has some info about it, it would be great!!!:wink:

It was an indoor harvest, but I took some pictures outdoors...

See ya!!!!! :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts