What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what are the best and fastest auto flower strains out there these days

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
a friend of mine wants to know .he has run regular seeds and wants to give the autos a try and see what he can do with them,any help would be appreciated

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Try Thread Title search....this topic is repeatedly seen. And topic is subjective.....
Or Google....
What some say are the absolute best, others disagree. Personal choice.

General rule....smaller the auto (14-20"), faster towards the harvest.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Moby Dick Auto is not fastest auto... Rather middle big plants with hint of sativa genetics. I have never reached less than 72 days.

But I really like seeds from Sweet Seeds. Strains like Cream Caramel Auto or Mohan Ram Auto can finish under 60 days if they have smaller pots. Seriously
If you want more fast maturing autoflowering strain just check this link out:
https://skunk24.com/118-fast-harvest
I really can recommend this list.

TOU: The posting of links to other commercial websites, forums, chat rooms or communities, or commercial products are not permitted.

Latest posts

Latest posts