What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mary Jane in Maryland

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shit, I trashed those clones as soon as I saw all that seed. Not gonna dig those he/bitches back out of the trash can. Anyway, I'll smoke some and make oil out of the rest. Nice looking phenos, though. Nice pic, sshz.:tiphat:

Grothstay

Be patient we have made a lot of major steps over the last few years hear on the Cannabis legislation. When the general assembly comes back in session they will be voting on HB 1400 look it up, it is a good bill for the Cannabis community or at the very least a start. We get to grow 6 plants. And NORML has been very actively working to make changes or should I say reform the laws. Change will never come if we are not willing to play a roll in effecting that the change.

moonymonkey

Md done the schooling thing bank thing everything we were ask Governor HOGAN is the reason we csnt move foward to get medicane I guess hogan dosent have epileptic fits like my niece and others.this should have legal 4yrs ago
Now there denying people rights after 7yrs vote in favor..more vote ever year not less mr.hogan blowgon

vanilla dutch

Where im at in maryland theres plenty of bud. As far as growing though.mmj legislation is 2 plants with 6 oz limit.its still waiting approval. If u have a medical card i wouldnt worry about the cops.

vanilla dutch

Heres an maryland medical pic.

Attachments

• photo2027236.jpg
    photo2027236.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 20210310_135147.jpg
    20210310_135147.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 84

weedape

Come on now… That may have come from a dispensary but it was clearly labeled and sold as trim. Kinda misleading to just show that as “Maryland medical.”