What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Big sucka

F1383BBE-E140-49B0-9035-DFB8153AD308.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...got all my garden chores done yesterday,so today a lovely day of trimming after a store run...
forecast has a small chance of snow tomorrow...but even the mountains have barely gotten a dusting this "winter"...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m taking a break for a while on the commercial end. It got to a point the grow was barely paying its own bills. The state has made some changes that will weed out a lot of the bullshit but add more hoops to jump through. Not a problem if you’re on the up and up so I’m gonna sit tight for a while and see where it goes before I jump back in.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m taking a break for a while on the commercial end. It got to a point the grow was barely paying its own bills. The state has made some changes that will weed out a lot of the bullshit but add more hoops to jump through. Not a problem if you’re on the up and up so I’m gonna sit tight for a couple of years and see where it goes before I jump back in.
shoulda moved here,okla has shitty mexican food...woulda been better off opening a rollin' coal modification shop!