What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's 1 best strain from each of bodhi, DNA/RP, cali c, and rare dankness?

smokeyla1

Looking to order 1-2 strains from each breeder and wondering what's considered there "can't miss" or best strain. I do SOG and looking for quality potentcy, flavor, frostiness and then yeild in that order.

Will say that out of 20 strains I've done so far, DNA's LA Confidential was the best (incredible, unique taste and potent) so already getting more of that on. 2nd for me was probably ak-47 or SWT #3.

RedMan420

I'm a sativa fan so I might have a bias opinion, but Rd's ghost train #1 is great smoke and a good yielder, bodhi's mother milk is top shelf smoke very good bag appeal:)

smokeyla1

Well I'm down to try anything. I'm looking for strains that have an element that set themselves apart from the norm, Especially taste. Have bubba s1, querkle, SWT#3, wifi, jacks cleaner 2, agent orange, strawberry diesel kush and firefly(mosca) in veg now.

Also have Chernobyl, a trainwreck-chemdog-ak47 cross, limon y piña (mosca) in seeds.

I find a lot of strains are skunky and/or fruity and do not transfer to taste well but that hashy, incensey, cocoa taste that was in La Confidential was so different and also taste was actually stronger then smell.

Have run and tossed 3-4 years ago Rez chemdog double D, sour bubble, g13-haze, lemon Larry og, and white rhino

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
DNA/RP- Kosher Kush, Cali Connect- DeadHead OG,. They are my two favorite strains I grow, and I've done like 60-70 strains or more. Never run any Rare Dankness. I wanna ,just haven't got around to ordering beans from them. I have Goji beans from Bodhi, haven't popped them yet. DeadHead and Kosher, you won't be disappointed.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
id ignore any awards and check out smoke reports or grow reports. its always subjective though, I always heard goji berry was great but have friends who hate it...

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey

I've tried silver mountain by bodhi seeds great cross

Silver bubble from reserva privada

And I just finished a run of moonshine haze by rare dankness

I can't comment on Cali con but my friend is currently vegging some of his Tahoe og

I couldn't see you going wrong with either of the above as long as you don't mind going 10 weeks on the flowering time

Thanks
GA

smokeyla1

Thanks for all replies guys, would you say kosher over holy grail kush as well? How often are you finding keeper phenos out of say 10 seeds.

Also originally was eyeing up both gogi and I believe golden triangle but now gogi is OOS. Maybe prayer tower, pure Vida, white lotus or sunshine daydream.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
I can let ya know in a few months about the holy grail compared to the kosher. I have a holy grail mom almost ready to take cuts. I only popped one seed of the kosher, and the smoke was good enough for me to keep it. Same with the Deadhead, popped one seed, been running it for 3 yrs. Sometimes I can't believe how lucky I am with single seeds. Then again I pop lot's of them, just not whole packs very often. I have to constantly have new flavors and I'm a big strain whore. Guess the cannabis gods like that, and bless me.

Lung.Butter

I had a fem tahoe from CC that was nice, great vigour and tolerance, decent yield too.

I've done several og18, a pain to grow, lanky spindly plants with poor yield but its nice kush.

smokeyla1

Just ordered pack of bodhi golden triangle, synergy also CC deadhead og and budda Tahoe as well as few kosher kush seeds. Thanks for all help and info everyone!

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Just ordered pack of bodhi golden triangle, synergy also CC deadhead og and budda Tahoe as well as few kosher kush seeds. Thanks for all help and info everyone!

Your gonna be swimming in straight fire soon!!!!!!!! Keep us updated. I really wanna see the golden triangle......been on my wishlist for a while now.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
I was lookin into RD's Lee Roy but have since been able 2 source TK cuttings so I never bought any packs..