What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What strains are you running next season?

tommy1984

Hey every one, Now that this years growing season is over, Im getting ready yo place my seed order for next season and that got me to wondering what all of you will be running for your next seasons GUERILLA grow? Im at 38 degrees and if frosted here last night so Im thankful I ran a couple strains this year that finishes the first week of the month. I think im going to run blue widow from dinafem next season and Im still trying to decide on another strain to run with it. I grew out spontanica from KC Brian this season and it was a large plant, but I lost probable half my harvest to mold, Not cool... I grew out a sour kush aka head band too, and every one LOVED that strain, I mean LOVED it, but the yield was so small its not really worth it to me, Ive heard that chemdawg is the mother of SK and is even better, and grows larger, but the word is it dont finish until November.. Any one ever grow it guerila? Any way I was just wondering what all you other guerilla guys are planing to run next season..

A

AlterEgo860

bassicly . running a NYC Diesel X Skunk.. outdoors next year.. it was the only plant this year.. that finished before septempber 20th.. so.. shes the keeper for outs from now on .

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
running a NYC Diesel X Skunk.. outdoors next year.. it was the only plant this year.. that finished before septempber 20th.
MMMMmmmmmm.:tiphat:

Im running a bunch of 90 day AUTOS to be started indoors for 4 wks, then planted outdoors on April 15th to be harvested June 15th.
Then its clones of Strawberry Dogshit and GrandoggyPurps planted outdoors on July 1st.

idiit

Veteran
i've got a brazilian fire fox tail that is powerful, electric and trippy. i've crossed it into angola red, purple haze, burmese and a few other landrace sats. i'm pumped on how the fft hybrids turn out.

my double chocolate (choco chiba/choco hash plant) this year was planted very late and yielded just one bud of very nice chocolate smell and tasty buds. i'm growing several of these next year for sure.

the brazilian seed co. bumese was impressive in potency, frost. gooey and psychoactive high effects and my one burmese/nepalese hybrid was better than pure burmese so i'm growing some burmese hybrids.

i've got a zamal leaning pheno out of zamaldelica crossed to angola red that will come in late november. huge stinky resinous plants. if the zamal is powerful i'll grow several zamal hybrids as well.

sseds of africa has several african strains. i'm excited about growing some durban poison, malawi gold and mozambique pure/hybrids as well.

Koondense

Veteran
I'll be having some superautoflowering Thai Stick or PurpleHaze by Flash, if they come out soon enough.

Was also thinking of Ciskei(TropicalSeeds co.), BangiHaze(ACE) and maybe some Nepalese from RealSeeds co. And also some early sativa crosses on the way!

Got some KC33 for backup, you never know:)

It's gonna be an interesting year, the 2014.

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
this year in north italy garlicbreath it's the winner...2place for sourkushxoriginalsourdiesel (..for yeld,potency and mold resistance)

A

AlterEgo860

the NYC Diesel x Skunk. was a accident that turned out to be one of the best plants ive grown.. had a NYC Diesel get pollinated by a skunk that wasn't supposed to be sprayed with CS.. but I mixed up which clone I had sprayed.. and next thing u kno I got 200 seeds.. I popped 20. found that there deff feminized lol.. and then I found that out of every 20 seeds.. 15 were finishing in 6-7 weeks indoors.. and its so crystally and mold resistant its ridiculous..

also going to try my blackberry kush x bubba x sfv og. outdoors also. but im hoping that it does as well outs as ins.. kuz if not im a be disappointed.. the colors and the potency are off the chart.

Have some seeds I will pop this winter select some ladies for outdoor next season.....

M.O.B. x Chem 91
LA Affie x Chem D Garlic BX

Hopefully get some with short flowering times

T

The_Core

I live in Europe at 58N. So if its not out of the ground the last week of September then its going to be lost to the rains and cold weather. I was thinking about running Frisian Dew or Early Pearl or Durban Poison. Need something that can hold up against possible mold and insects.

B

buddymate

Goldenberry :tiphat:
picture.php

And POM :tiphat:
picture.php

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Northern lights x big bud from world of seeds does good in the swamp. Pineapple express, exodus kush(had 1 plant that gave 2 pounds in the swamp).Critical +, Madness(from world of seeds)Silver LA, and LA Confidential. Check my outdoor thread, Guerilla in the swamp '13. I'm above the 45 parallel, and they all finished on time for me. I also have a pheno of kosher kush that finished on time.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Heres 2 pics of hang drying SDS that I ran OD this year. Definetly gonna run her again in "14" just for the reason that its tasty and DEADLY POTENT. Super dense, heavy buds and mold resistant ~
picture.php

picture.php

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
well next year is in four weeks for me ,daybreaker,for me and a cut of my own hair of the dog ,bullrider ,sour diesel ,ak mix

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Maybe. But prob not dude. Its a dense, dense flower. Up there I would look into autos and maybe TimeWarp or PineWarp or outdoor genetics from Vancouver Island Seed Co.

Latest posts

Latest posts