What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rolling in the Weeds w/ ChemDogMillionaire

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
hey fellers. thanks, i hope its full of giant flowers this fall.

everything in smaller pots are generally on their first time thru, so new seeds, or phenos that were not selected but the cuts were already taken.
picture.php

picture.php

oh and no HL, uhhh we decided to keep those big ass CFL's burning ;-) .. its not for weight, just specrtrum.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
this is a bad pic, lots of air moving around in the room. anyways its a GSC x G13/Widow, a Melty Creation ;-) ... shes over my head, over the lights, and soon to be touching the ceiling. these pics just do no justice and ruin the scale haha.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here's a quick shot of ECSD x SSSDH (CSG testers).. i will be updating that thread in a minute with more pics.
picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the cheesedog flower pictured is actually a different phenotype than the tree thats pictured.. the flower is a pheno that didnt quite make the cut.. the tree pheno leans pretty far to the D w/ a bit of lingering cheesy-ness. the other pheno has a funky old many cologne smell.. hah only way i can describe it.

and here's a couple shots of the next round of seedlings.... Sweet Pink Grapefruit bx ... Chem D x Pure Kush (f) ... Chem Sis x Pure Kush (f) ... Pure Kush S1

picture.php

picture.php

S

Slip Kid

Work much dude??:) I'm with you on the lit up ceiling and the bare bulbs in the canopy, every spot in the room becomes a sweet spot, it's amazing what a few 600's can do with some overhead and the lighting experiments keep the mind focused( I need to have a project!). Now that my 9'ers are into they're 40's of 12/12 I can find them as clusters of pistils are turning red.I knew I had at least 7 but it took awhile to identify them as I'd forgotten to mark them when I transplanted.Carry on!:blowbubbles:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
hey slip thanks for popping in here. your avatar is perfect by the way, haha, i love it. ya man you gotta post up some pics of the Niner! throw them in here or the p98 bubba kush x northern lights thread ( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=246165 ) .. i've got her running on 6-9 this round and ur right, shes loving it! the leaves are bigger than ive seen in a while.. also got a bunch of OGBIOWAR teas and foliars im gunna start using too, from what im reading it should make these bitches even bigger!

great brozini -- thanks for taking a look homie. ya i like them beans.

Tyga

Veteran
How much fun you have emptying that condensate bucket? :laughing: I can picture you trying to squeeze by all that dank to empty that thing.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
I got it on a sump pump... Shooting that shit up thru the joists and down to my slop sink in the work shop area. When I first installed I never imagined how much condensate would blast outa that thing, so ya I was emptying by hand for first couple weeks and that was just stupid, lol! Dehueys do the same thang.

And believe it or not, it's actually REALLy easy to maneuver around the room... 10x easier than when it was all 3gal pots. Just gotta turn sideways and do the flower slide between plants ;-). Vacuuming is a dream now!! Got an extra long hose, vac sits in doorway, I get on my arse or knees and crawl around in the middle of the donuts (with lights pulled up)... Takes 10 min, don't gotta empty the rooms out anymore, or move anything for that matter. Big bitches are what's up.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
alrighty.. time for a lil update. things are progressing nicely, still seeing little bits of phosphorus burn here and there from the aphids.. just riding those out and trashing their coco. the yields are getting back on track too, which is very nice.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

..the sour bubba is meh, nothing special. came from Eclectic Genetics.. i bought these cus i was so impressed by Melty's cross of ecsd x p98 bubba. these seeds were apprently bubba kush x sd ibl, but i have my doubts the real bubba was used as i see very little of her thruout the phenos. i plan on running this pheno in a big pot cus shes going to yield so well. smells are bland.

...the GSC x G13/Widow is another cross done by Melty. thanks bud!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I could dig up a 10'er of the SourDiesel x Pre98 Bubba fems, you'd be the first to get em'.:tiphat: Props to the hard work you do over there, bro!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You shouldn't need to buy seeds @ this point. :)
Oh, I know, that shiny new cross looks so enticing on SB/Boo, but the truth is, your local buddies are making better. ;)

I'll say it again here. Love the Grape Romulan shots under the red-heavy LED, looks so grapey. :D

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
ha, and the smells only add to it HL... it smells 100% like white grape juice. very nice flowers.

i know man seriously... i normally do a large seed-buy around January every year, but this year i think im gunna pass. i've got the fridge stacked full of literally probably 100 packs or more ;-( its a problem. haha.. sometimes when you see something that u know could be nothing other than Dank its hard to pass it up... i hate being that guy who's kicking himself down the line! but ur so right man.. between you, otto, slip, melty & the others y'all got the best beans around. its hard to beat it when ppl are breeding ACTUAL elites and know what they're doing, lol.

i made a slew of white og chem crosses, but the truth is i need more space to better isolate my breeding.. i got lots of pollen drift and had lots of X white og chem around the room for a while, hah. i still have plans to reverse Number Nine and dust her around the garden, but thats still a ways out til i can figure something.

Latest posts

Latest posts