What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Dr.Diddy

Congrats to the regulars, this is my third chance to follow along, drop a comment, get lost and come back to more comments than I can read. Looking forward to it!
On a shittier note, seems as if I got hit with the infamous broad mite and have been fighting for a few weeks I hope my battle is soon over, but it looks as if I lost some prized "never gonna find again" genetics. Be diligent in checking your gardens!

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Congrats to the regulars, this is my third chance to follow along, drop a comment, get lost and come back to more comments than I can read. Looking forward to it!
On a shittier note, seems as if I got hit with the infamous broad mite and have been fighting for a few weeks I hope my battle is soon over, but it looks as if I lost some prized "never gonna find again" genetics. Be diligent in checking your gardens!
Hey Dr
Sorry to hear about ur issue. Knowing you hav them is 1/2 the battle. Did you see the thread I started in the infirmary?

N

Nondual

----NONDUAL-so...my experience on my second run of chem4haze is very diff from last....they had some health issues last time that caused me to take them a lil early...im now at day 69 and no amber yet...the smell doesnt resemble cindy at all this time...i cant describe it yet...its too unique...but im dying to get her cured up and i just put number three in tge flower room...not many cuts or seedlings have gotten this much play this fast in my library...high class and top shelf...diff then ANYTHING else i have...more to follow...
Cool. At least it's different lol. Can't remember how many days Chem 4 normally goes and like 70? I like the long flowering period of this cross and was hoping the C99 influence would be muted. Based on the pics Spicoli posted seems like a good yielder....eh? Looking forward to the new smoke report. High class and top shelf...my kind of stuff!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya ive been growing her as a smaller plant..spicoli flowered the seed plant and she was larger and more esrablished...very large nug to branchsize ratio...she bends em down...every branch by the end...i will put up a plant shot when i harvest her..71 and still cant find much amber..still has green in leaves and been flushing since 55..in an adub moment i watered her w flower nutes around day 65ish..
---on the adub...i harvested the first adub at 57 only cuz i was out of herb...she wasnt quite done...i have another one at 61 right now and still going..i think she very much resembles dubble in the end and will prob end up going up to 70

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya i take dubb at 56 too...the flavor is soo dank...w the adub the flavor is not as intense and seems to be getting stronger as she ages..the aroma anyway...dubbs aroma was deep but def lower key when taken to 70...nothin to sneeze at..ha..but not day 56 aroma for sure..

praisehim.

Veteran
^^ just got back from outta town. one snap of the adub and i was floooooreedd..still am. Gotta go check the garden now.. hopefully everythings alive :)

gold

gold

so these seeds called gold were brought back home to NY by a San diegoan, 40yr old grower...the only info ive got is shes got hindu kush and finished in 42 days 12/12...im at 27 so you can view my (shitt) pics

anyone know the gold? peace homies

picture.php

picture.php

in the late 90's there was a strain called Fallbrook Gold Bud that was a super dank indica with a golden hue, not sure of the lineage though who knows...

Grow Tech

Veteran
It's been awhile since I twisted a decent sized spliff. Here's 3.5g of V18 I'll be burning this morning.
picture.php

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
that pheno is seriously strong/badass... Reminds me of bubba in a way, but totally different. Like an indica bullrider. Super pine pledge. You didnt take any shots of her when she was flowering?

Grow Tech

Veteran
that pheno is seriously strong/badass... Reminds me of bubba in a way, but totally different. Like an indica bullrider. Super pine pledge. You didnt take any shots of her when she was flowering?
I thought I had taken at least one but I'm not finding it. I hardly took any pictures of my last round...I have ADubs & Sour Dubs in early flower now. I'll snap some pics this weekend after I get my trellises up to support the ADub.