What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DrBud is Back at it.....

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
Howdee Campers...
Well looks like Im back @ it again...
Life has Changed a Bit for DrBud....
"I pretty much LOST it ALL" :mopper::freezing:...
in a DIVORCE...I wont bore ya'all w/Details.
But...since I lost my House...
Im living in a lil Mini Cabin...
EVEN smaller than the one b4 and thanks to trusting the Wrong people w/my last Harvest...
I'm back to square 1.....
I still have all my Equipment for my 2200 watt HPS room...
but have no place to run it...as my "Home" is only 10 x12....w/a loft :jawdrop:
So ...I have resurrected my
"DrBuds MedBox" from the Cabin B4
I will be running some clones start to finish..
w/lotsa photos as B4
and starting a few seeds

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Sorry to hear about your troubles
But glad your back on IC sharing your grows again, a lot of people started off copying your grow methods, myself included.
I'll be tagging along for your show :good:
:plant grow:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Welcome back to IC Dr....sorry to hear bout the unfortunate events that have unfolded recently. Sending some positive vibez your way on the future grows!

G

Guest 279031

There's nothing good to say about a divorce other than at least you're now only having to grow for one.

I have just recently read through your entire SOG article from a few years back along with threads from the others who have copied and borrowed from your system, and am getting ready to embark on my own CFL SOG adventure. I'll be watching closely and once I finally have plants in the dirt will probably be using you for a resource.

After reading through years' worth of your posts I feel like I should say welcome back but I've only been here 2 months :biggrin:

don't worry, be happy man. do what u think is da` best 4 u. good luck in u'r new life. all the best for u man. keep up with the good work !

Mordor

Welcome back DrB !Glad your back on IC !!!I wish you Good karma.And 10x12 is a pretty tight space for 2200 watt HPS .. but i remember what great thing you do in previous grows so i'm Just taking a chair!!!

Mordor

T

trem0lo

way inspirational work DrBud, I remember reading your thread from way back...

good luck I'll be sitting in!

eyes

Veteran
women+ pot= recipe for disaster. ive yet to meet a woman who approves of the hobby. nevertheless,good to see you back.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
6391004whats-up-doc.jpg

Glad to see you!​

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
women+ pot= recipe for disaster. ive yet to meet a woman who approves of the hobby. nevertheless,good to see you back.

Not sure why you assume that?...you need to meet more people.

With that said...Welcome back Doc, missed ya bud :D

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wb my friend.good to see you,a few runs in that box and you be able to expand the living quarters ;)
taggin up.
peace-T-