What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

Tutu

I hate hash, I hate it so completely and utterly, every time I go holland or a friend smuggles it back from india I have to give it a go to see if this time I can get something nice but no.

After reading this thread though I'm going to make some hash, perhaps makes it look just too damn sexy.
:sasmokin:

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
bubble session

bubble session

a new page with no hash pics yet... :yoinks:
well let's all have a bowl of S.A.G.E.2o

sorry i got to high and forgot to shoot the end of the hit. :woohoo:

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
wow missed this thread..too bad about the one at oglots of pics i lost and lots of amazing shots gone..lets make some new ones!

been gone a while ...used to post frequently(as strain fiend and crunks)..been busy but im back, glad to see not much has changed....puffing some deliscious haze cured perfectly and tastes sublime....

heres some old pix...pix of nycd up soon, such a sweet and stinky strain i love it

Last edited:
G

Nowhere on the other sequences I see here. I was inspired by seeing them though and I'm getting there. So my first melty sequence :)

One thing I've learned from you guys is that you have to take massive hits to get the good shots
twenty47now with even redder eyes

Perhaps

If you squint they look like cubensis TF, gooey Lui making me drool, Bubblebags + Spice of Life seeds = melty goodness.
I thought I would post a large-ish version of one of my favourite recent shots, anyone who whats to post it full size on the thread, feel free, I dunno how.

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
showphoto.php

well i tried

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
here you go chaps......Perhaps's master piece of the month in full size.

i love this thread great work everyone!

6802ilovetomelt.jpg

i hope it worked.....

ndnguy

Simply **cking amazing, props to all you fella's . Wonderfull pics of some of the best medicine known to man. Drool!!!!!!!!! :yummy: :yoinks:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
8-Ball...

8-Ball...

Here's my latest Bubble-ball that I just finished - tips the scales at a shade over 8 grams. This is from 3 varieties, none of which I had enough of to keep separate, but there's a cerebral sativa, a mid-range skunk-type, and NL X BB for the bottom - it's a gorgeous balance.

I had an accident with the timer, which resulted in a lot of shitty useless buds, although covered in resin, so it all went in - the 8 grams is from 112 grams exactly of source material, which is fine for me with a 3-bag Bubblebag kit. I generally don't get enough from the 25mic bag to keep separate, so this is the 73 and 25 mixed together.

At the moment, it's like a very sticky toffee, but it'll dry a little more - I split it into 1g pellets for storage, wrapped in cling-film.

And it is very, very, very strong. But clear as a bell...

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Right on..a chance to rehash some old hash pics..

.................................................. :nanana:

............................................................................................................... :petting:
...................................... :deadhorse
................................................................................................................ :asskick:

............................................................................... :wave:

That will do for now.. :wave: