What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Found Some 7 Times Refined Butane....

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Power brand, any good?

cost me $50 a case for 12 cans instead of $45 for Vector.....

going to run my FIRST batch with it and my FIRST batch of Vacuum Extraction today!!! :dance013:

Mia

Power brand, any good?

cost me $50 a case for 12 cans instead of $45 for Vector.....

going to run my FIRST batch with it and my FIRST batch of Vacuum Extraction today!!! :dance013:

We use power 5x for everything we do. you should be good.
Never seen the 7x. The fact that there's even a 7x kind of bothers me. What the hell is left in the 5x? lol
We're headed n-butane route bro. Can't get any cleaner.....

krunchbubble

Veteran
We use power 5x for everything we do. you should be good.
Never seen the 7x.
We're headed n-butane route bro. Can't get any cleaner.....

nice! n-butane.....

im hoping that the vac purge will make it super clean, i will see!

smoking the oil vape 90% of the time, only hit the bong to go to bed and during the night when i cant sleep...

Mia

nice! n-butane.....

im hoping that the vac purge will make it super clean, i will see!

smoking the oil vape 90% of the time, only hit the bong to go to bed and during the night when i cant sleep...

I'm pretty sure you got it under control Krunch hehe....
Yeah the n-butane thing shouldn't be hard. Tank(deposit put down), gas sourced form airgas or whoever, regulator, and then it's just a matter of fabbing up a fitting for our tubes, that's the sticking point. Easily overcome though, just been busy with other stuff.
What you running anyways?
Oh yeah I don't smoke anymore!lol

krunchbubble

Veteran
I'm pretty sure you got it under control Krunch hehe....
Yeah the n-butane thing shouldn't be hard. Tank(deposit put down), gas sourced form airgas or whoever, regulator, and then it's just a matter of fabbing up a fitting for our tubes, that's the sticking point. Easily overcome though, just been busy with other stuff.
What you running anyways?

going to run mostly budrot buds today, have about a qp of it.....

have SO much shake to run, its gross.....

shake, not trim...

minimum 1 1/2 lb's......

Mia

Cool cool well gotta do something with it right, better than wasting it completely!
Good luck!

KonradZuse

Let me explain something about X REFINED/FILTERED

THE ONLY THING BEING REFINED OUT ARE PARAFIN WAXES, You need a butane that is reliable and known....

Power is a known, and widely used brand, just be careful, because the amount of times refined doesn't make it better.

TATOOWORKS IS 5X, YET IT HAS STINK IN IT, AND CANNOT BE USED.

Also like somepone else mentioned 100% N-Butane is what you want, AKA Food Grade Tanks from Airgas.... I heard you need a license though, no?

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
im very intrested in pure n-butane. lucienne butane has made the best oil for me by far. plus its not made in korea. I used to use vector and i felt it imparted a slight taste. never heard of power 7x, only power 5x

either way enjoy vaping oil saves lungs

KonradZuse

im very intrested in pure n-butane. lucienne butane has made the best oil for me by far. plus its not made in korea. I used to use vector and i felt it imparted a slight taste. never heard of power 7x, only power 5x

either way enjoy vaping oil saves lungs

My buddy uses Luicinne, and that's what he blasts for me, I have King though.. Colibri, King, Vector, Power, Lucienee all good. IMO Colibri is the best, and has always been a top brand.

hammalamma

Veteran
Some places require business license but MIA and I have a friend in the gas trade. I get tanks of c02 for free and n-butane at their cost. Not to mention a bunch of ti to play with. Thanks YOSH!
Good luck on the runs KB, I'm doing a thermos extraction today with some sweet tooth #3 and some tube runs of gods gift.
What kind of vac pump did u get?

krunchbubble

Veteran
Some places require business license but MIA and I have a friend in the gas trade. I get tanks of c02 for free and n-butane at their cost. Not to mention a bunch of ti to play with. Thanks YOSH!
Good luck on the runs KB, I'm doing a thermos extraction today with some sweet tooth #3 and some tube runs of gods gift.
What kind of vac pump did u get?

got the Mastercool 6 cfm with a nalgene chamber, think it was around $375 or so, not to bad....

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
sick hamma so how long you been using pure n-butane and how do you set it up from tank to tube for blasting?

I wish I was blasting pure

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
some strains seem to auto budder with little to no effort. i made some don shatter that turned into budder just by letting sit for a few days in open air.

hammalamma

Veteran
sick hamma so how long you been using pure n-butane and how do you set it up from tank to tube for blasting?

I wish I was blasting pure

Haven't yet, very soon. I have an idea in my head, I'll have to try it before I say anything. From what I hear on here it's not much different than good canned stuff. I can also use it for the thermos.

Latest posts

Latest posts