What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

first time bein high on weed negatively impacted my life: ever been punked in public?

It's freezing cold here, so I left my old, battery issue prone truck running while I ran in to the liquor store. As I'm checking out, some upper middle class looking, fat, middle-aged cow waddles in w/ her husband and yells "hey, who is that with their car running?'

Thinking something is wrong with my truck, I respond that it's mine. She says, with her husband by her side " whats the matter with you? Don't leave your car running like that, it's very wasteful."

I was stoned, mentally in another world thinking about other shit, and shocked! I just sort of looked at her in amazement that some bloated upper middle class whale woman would have the balls to speak down to a man she doesn't even know (yes, I live in a notoriously low crime, wealthy area, and yes I'm white. Let's be honest, no passve-aggressive liberal white woman would ever say that to a man of another race).

My stoned brain just could not readily strike a balance between my own sense of civility and teaching this clown a lesson with a verbal smacking. The only thing I could muster as an in-between was "I probably use less fuel this way." She didn't say anything and it ended.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU do I hate myself right now. What a presumpuious, smug, dopey cu**. She deserved a total humiliation for her stupidity, and yet let's be honest, she basically p0wned me. I let her off the hook completely.

***Paces around the room stewing with anger about what I should have said***

you ever been here?

JustDoIt

huh? lol

People are gonna be nosy and try and tell you what to do or don't do, I say fuck 'em and just smile, nod, and let it go one ear and out the other. No need to let that lady mess up your evening, just laugh at it and move on!

I think you handled it fine. Better than dowsing her with an accelerant and then setting her aflame. Relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax.

K

KSP

Yeah I wouldn't sweat it either, no big deal. When I was younger though, I might have made some kind of comment about her obesity and it's correlation with wastefulness, sloth, and it's overall cost to society :D. Glad I'm not like that anymore.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Meh,.... I'm a delivery driver, big diesel truck, I fired it up one day to move it to the next stop and some shit bird came over and told me that my truck was producing black smoke and polluting the environment and I should "Tell" my company (not ask) to crush it and get a new "low emission" rig.

I smiled, politely told him it's a Diesel, black smoke is what they do, then walked away!

FYI, I don't have any control over the truck I'm driving, that's up to the company. I'm on a different route now, and just recently got a Compressed Natural Gas truck, I'm sure somewhere that jackass is smirking.

And I don't give a F*** ;)

B

bench warmer

Easy fix...

• Retrieve the gas station surveillance video & watch it every moment possible for days. Get yourself feeling really aggravated.
  • Memorize that woman's every nuance.
  • Go on a determined search for her, sparing no expense.
  • Find her.
  • Wait until she's in a very public place surrounded by her snottiest fake friends.
  • Approach her quickly and without warning
  • Whip open your trench-coat to reveal the sign underneath it which reads:

"I've left my truck's engine running outside RIGHT NOW for no other purpose than to destroy any environment that could support a worthless life-form such as your cellulite oozing backside...
...and btw, I'm now finally able to enjoy being high, you rotund cu**!"

• Knock something over as you leave, knowing that you have made everthing right in the world, at long last.
Simple.

Job done. :xmasnut:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Man that aint shit. Sounds like your a lil over emotional. If it was in my location your car woulda got jacked. Shouldnt let people get to you like that, if somethin little like that works you up then your nerves are fucked off. You actually are saving gas, cuz it takes more to start your truck up then let it run for 2 minutes. oops upside her head.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
It's freezing cold here, so I left my old, battery issue prone truck running while I ran in to the liquor store. As I'm checking out, some upper middle class looking, fat, middle-aged cow waddles in w/ her husband and yells "hey, who is that with their car running?'

Thinking something is wrong with my truck, I respond that it's mine. She says, with her husband by her side " whats the matter with you? Don't leave your car running like that, it's very wasteful."

I was stoned, mentally in another world thinking about other shit, and shocked! I just sort of looked at her in amazement that some bloated upper middle class whale woman would have the balls to speak down to a man she doesn't even know (yes, I live in a notoriously low crime, wealthy area, and yes I'm white. Let's be honest, no passve-aggressive liberal white woman would ever say that to a man of another race).

My stoned brain just could not readily strike a balance between my own sense of civility and teaching this clown a lesson with a verbal smacking. The only thing I could muster as an in-between was "I probably use less fuel this way." She didn't say anything and it ended.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU do I hate myself right now. What a presumpuious, smug, dopey cu**. She deserved a total humiliation for her stupidity, and yet let's be honest, she basically p0wned me. I let her off the hook completely.

***Paces around the room stewing with anger about what I should have said***

you ever been here?

roflmao, this sounds like some shit stewie from family guy would go through. just your descriptions alone sounds like how stewie would describe someone that "dared to speak to him in such tones or a manner unbefitting him.!" lmao

you were high, some ppl just want to have something to say, fuck her and keep it moving, your sitting there "thinking" that she "got over on you" just because you were high, honeslty who gives a shit?

You have what I call the caveman mentality. This mentality is not necessary and often self-defeating. To win you must outwit your opponent.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Should have told that bitch to quit breathing, because you are wasting my fucking oxygen.

Then give her husband the look.

Alonzo+Harris.jpg

/thread.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
In my book i would be glad for being high at that time.
At least you did not went down Anger Road ;)
And i´m pretty sure that if you smoke a fat one and chill out for a bit you´ll see that you are giving too much importance to some poor nosy lady ;) And she comes out as the kind of people that feed on that shit.
Keep it real

G

grozzef

i just laugh, usually people get angrier(and funnier) when i can only muster a sarcastic laugh to something they thought was serious.

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
I witnessed a woman chewing on some guy with her husband by her side. The guy turned to her husband and told him if she didn't shut up he was going to kick his ass. That conversation ended rather quickly.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
see there is an alternative take on your experience and not that she punked you but that you got so high your ego punked itself

pot can magnify stuff like your own little microcosm of a being aka your ego and when someone harshes your vibe its like someone puts a big steel helmet over your head and hits it with a hammer

its ok your doing it right, just keep at it till that fucker breaks and youll be allllll good

Last edited:
You have no contol over what other people say and think, who cares about her. You will run into assholes everywhere no matter what their political standing.
She was judging you, but you are also judging her??
At some point you have to be the bigger person and just let go of your anger,
Resentment is a bitch bro! So like everyone else is saying just stop caring so much about other peoples opinions, "clean your own house".

I once had a women tell me and my coworkers how terrible we where dressed and that we looked like "crumb bumbs". REALLY, never seen her before! total stranger interrupted our lunch to insalt us. I was speachless. But yaknow what? she is no-one I really care about, so screw it.

Latest posts

Latest posts