What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

--The Myth of Women's TV--

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
I think whatever the target audience is of the ppl that are creating the shows... they gear the shows toward who the target audience is... like teenagers, or kids... or adult women and you rarely see programming just for men... so I can kind of agree with that tokin

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
I never got into watching reality t.v. but sometimes I do flip the channel to some reality shows and watch for half an hour, usually laughing my ass off or cursing at the screen lol
I like watching Desperate Housewives, but I'm mostly stuck on the Food Network, Travel Channel, or detective shows..

Helps Me

I like Ghost Hunters and the like for Reality shows. (Not sure if I believe they're finding 'real' ghosts or not but it's somehow interesting).

Also LOVE Celebrity Ghost Stories, watched all of em several times already, they need to bring on new celebs and stories now!!

Liked Charmed, too (is it still on?)
Supernatural
Smallville

Blaz3

My girl lvoes daytime tv lol..jerry,maury,etc..i hate it haha cus when i was so broke i couldt afford cable ;{..iv ahd enough jerry springer for a lifetime haha..

with that being said,my gf LOVES waking up in the morning to watch angel,charmed and..she also loves buffy the vampire slayer..lol..