What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

As of today what is the absolute MOST POTENT cannabis strain available?

Flaca

Clearly a subjective question. The best I've ever had was a cross that I developed (Killer Queen X Island Sweet Skunk). I have acquired and crossed many strains that get me much higher than I care to be. That is why I stopped chasing the monthly new strain on the block. Potency for me is not all that matter. Cannabis that put me in a coma is immediately discarded.

not to argue but just my opinion, OGK and Bubba are true masterpieces that until smoked can not fully be understood. To be a seasoned smoker and have tears running down your face is an experience only other bud that did this was some Acapulco Gold. Trust me as grower who loves yield and everything that comes along with it to have an oz or two of OG or Bubba is better than a LB of some ok/average bud. Imagine that only a few grams a day . . if that; can truly change your whole outlook on herb. Yes you can smoke 7g's or 14g's of some pretty decent herb but what happens to us true connoisseurs? we get bored of the bud, whether it is because of tolerance buildup, flavor, or type of high you just get tired of smoking it . I have all types of decent herb laying around that other people think is 70's killer herb reincarnated but to me I am tired of it. I never get tired of smoking Bubba Kush or OG Kush, But saying all of that to reach my point of I never get tired of smoking OG or Bubba it is an experience to say the least. and when you hear people making comparisons between the Kushes (OG Kush, Bubba Kush, Pure Kush) and Crack or Heroin it is because of the fiendlike actions for those who get hooked on KUSH lol. I know of several people who can be sitting on 10lbs of top notch herb but guess what they want to know? "Aye Man you wouldnt know who has some real deal Kush" or "I dont care how long it takes I need to get some Kush" and you can even break it down to a smaller level for the average person who just wants a gram ever other day or so yes they can get some really good bud for $20 a gram and if they know the right people maybe $15 a gram but what happens when they get some $30 a gram Kush or $40 a gram Kush? they freeze up for a few seconds then they say "let me get that Kush" because they know the extra $ is worth it in terms of smoking.
It seems that commercially there is allways some really good herb allways around everywhere for good prices but isnt it strange that most expensive herb is the hardest to find or to be stated better- allways sells the fastest no matter what the price or where it is. The answer is fairly simple quality over quantity

Last edited:
PhillyPride said:
not to argue but just my opinion, OGK and Bubba are true masterpieces that until smoked can not fully be understood. To be a seasoned smoker and have tears running down your face is an experience only other bud that did this was some Acapulco Gold.

You cried when you smoked og kush? Dude, there are only three situations where it's ok for a man to cry:

1. When someone close to you dies (including pets)
2. When you suffer a grievous bodily injury (i.e. compound fracture or gunshot wound) or you're being forcibly sexually assaulted
3. When a doctor tells you you have a deadly illness.

Cried when you smoked og. Please.

:pointlaug

Last edited:

jepcb25

I personally think that grandaddy purp has one of the most desirable highs, also, Heri X molokai frost was pretty sweet!!! :canabis: :canabis:

goodmangigabyte said:
You cried when you smoked og kush? Dude, there are only three situations where it's ok for a man to cry:

1. When someone close to you dies (including pets)
2. When you suffer a grievous bodily injury (i.e. compound fracture or gunshot wound) or you're being forcibly sexually assaulted
3. When a doctor tells you you have a deadly illness.

Cried when you smoked og. Please.

:pointlaug

Obviously you didnt make it to far in school, INFER my friend I didnt say cry I said tears run down your face. Nice Gallery bro I see where you get your opinion lol. and for your info most do not cry from being shot, shock my friend usually sets in but not crying from pain. You can disagree but come with facts and not ignorant humor because you smoke mexican brick schwag daily and that is all you have access to, lol Merry Christmas goodmangigabyte

Z

zoolander

herijuana, og kush, real bubba, and some of the thais that you can't access any longer my 2 pennys

PhillyPride said:
To be a seasoned smoker and have tears running down your face is an experience only other bud that did this was some Acapulco Gold.

Well, I think it's clear from the context that you meant yourself when talking about tears. I realize you used the term 'your' but then you immediately followed it up with the Acapulco Gold reference which is clearly drawn from your personal experience (unless you're trying to imply that the reader must have some experience with Acapulco Gold, but that wouldn't make much sense).
And I am a grower. I'm on my second grow, in fact, but I'm also a lazy stoner and haven't really bothered to start up a diary (mostly because my pics and my recordkeeping is almost nonexistent). But I'm thinking of starting a diary for my next grow. Think I'll have everything dialed in with my scrog hydro on the third run.
And I didn't say everyone who gets shot with a gun cries. I only said it was permissible, according to my three guy rules. Of course, there's lots of people who don't cry after being shot. Because of shock, like your friend. Maybe because it doesn't hurt that bad. Or maybe because they're dead. Not too many people cry when they're dead.
So let me ask you a question: do you stroke it to your og kush also or do you only cry when you smoke it?
:muahaha:

Readying myself for the haters...

G

We have a real winner in this Gigabyte being, eh....?
BTW< Real men cry when they want, they are not ruled by the constraints of an imagined role system for the sexes. That is inherently weak, to look outside oneself for rules to live by.... For one thing, as if it matters, I was shot, in '89, and I did not cry, but everyone else in the house did - over me. Pretty much, survival mode kicks in....... OK, enough of you......

=================================================================

Yup, GDP has a great buzz, fer sure..... Out of a pipe, the aromatherapy factor is enough to take one places...! Sometimes, the UK Cheese has a soothing buzz unequaled......

I would choose 2 z's of Real Kush anytime, and so would you, lol, because of the aspects of the high, even more than the potency. It just feels fantastic. It is an aphrodesiac.

If I was stuck with a pound of schwag, I would make hash from 3/4 of it, to mix with the original schwag. If I was on a desert island, this would be my choice. If there was any KUSH around, I would trade my hash/schwag immediately. But, there would not be any around, as most all the OG Kush on Desert Islands and otherwise, is now "counterfeit."

That being said, I can go days without smoking my Organic OG, but when I do, it reminds me why I put up with growing it, the extra time, the Powdery mildew threatening it - and thus the whole scene, unless I am on it, and the additional security measures necessary when growing it. (I keep it for my circle, the dudes at the growshop who help me so much, and the Med Clubs only, I found people get dramatic, so a quiet demeanor where this strain is concerned is a good idea. You guys do not know me, so I can talk).

Peece owt....

Last edited:
Thank You IcySurfer,

goodmangigabyte, listen bro you obviously dont get it and I refuse to comment further after this, Have you ever smoked any of the Kushes? ie Bubba, OG, Pure? I assume no, please do not flame my post because you smoke beasters/mexi brick schwag/ so have no point of reference! Look man I am from Philadelphia the home of pessimism so believe me when I vouch and soo many others Vouch for these Kushes because it is an experience to say the least and that comes from a Haze head, I believed for years that Haze or as we call it PIF is the strongest strain out there, and then I had my first experiences with these Kushes commercially and at first I was like NOTHING should cost $600-$800 oz but that was before I smoked it Wow the Heavy Pinesol Diesel Fuel Smell wow and I thought Sour Diesel was good! Trust me I have seen many seasoned growers and smokers flinch and become totally amazed/hooked. I am on my first run with some Bubba and OG Kush Crosses and when I tell you I have NEVER been soo exited, strictly because of the high. Now these gals are far from heavy yielders but does that matter? NO and that comes from someone who was only impressed with yield until I smoked some commercially and I said I have to grow this and I dont care if I get a 1/2 an oz a plant and that is serious, ie I usually pull 3 to 4 oz's a plant, It just does not matter I need the Kush, these West Coast guys do not exaggerate this stuff! I believed for a while that the Kushes were hype just a west coast fairy tale to make us on the East Drool that was until I smoked some of the real deal. Same goes for the Urkel I used to slam purple herb as hype and weak and a fad because I was smoking inferior Purple herb but when I tried the Urkel I was impressed and have had Grandaddy and grape ape several times since but they were not up to par with some good purple urkel and saying all that I would still choose the Elite Kushes running around Have a happy Holidays all including you Mr. goodmangigabyte I shouldnt have gotten into a pissing match with a Skunk!

Some points of reference
Here is some Commercial Bubba Kush that comes from Cali that goes for a whopping $650-$800 an oz around East Coast cities and the crazy thing is if you dont want it someone else will buy it and I mean quick! lol I really wish it was cheaper but hey these are 3 different batches

My Bubba Kush Cross

My OG Kush Cross

G

fumbledurscht f2's have been getting rave reviews..........low yield, knock your socks off high.

wwman

my top few are herijuana, black domina, hindu x master kush, trainswreck, and 1 snowball white pheno of the ww that would make your world spin like drinking too much alcohol.

PhillyPride said:
Thank You IcySurfer,

goodmangigabyte, listen bro you obviously dont get it and I refuse to comment further after this, Have you ever smoked any of the Kushes? ie Bubba, OG, Pure? I assume no, please do not flame my post because you smoke beasters/mexi brick schwag/ so have no point of reference!

I don't smoke schwag, I smoke my own S1's of DJ's Flo, and it's pretty good herb. I'm sure it doesn't measure up to OG, but you can't tell me that OG is 8 times better than Flo. And you keep comparing schwag to OG. I'm sure OG is more than 10 times better than schwag. But can you honestly say that OG is multiple times better than a good pheno of white rhino or herijuana or blueberry?
That's what I don't like about all the kush strokers: their position, "you've never smoked it but trust me, it's the best weed I've EVER had, and I've tried a lot". And then they get real pissy when you even IMPLY that ogk isn't the end-all, be-all of weed. And their argument is: "well, you've never tried it, but if you did you'd agree".
And I'm not saying that I WOULDN'T agree, I'm just saying that, if you had the choice between 2 oz's of ogk or let's say 10 ozs of a really killer sensi star or ssh, which would people pick? Of course, a kush stroker would say: "you could offer me 500 ozs of nycd or mikado, and I would still choose a zip of og kush" and that's where it gets kind of ridiculous.

And icysurfer: i made up those rules as a joke. Of course it's fine for a guy to cry. Shows they're in touch with their emotions. But if he's crying after smoking a bowl of herb, no matter how good, then I think there's something wrong with him. The only time a guy should cry over weed is when he finds out his crop died or is stolen one week before harvest.

PS: the only thing 10 times better than the most dank weed is heroin. And I've never tried heroin, but I'll readily believe that it's much much better than any weed. Why? Cause people will *uck *ick for heroin. Will you *uck *ick for og kush? Didn't think so.

Flame on. :muahaha:

T

THCV

gmg, must suck having no idea what you are talking about. kush strokers? we're just lifelong weed smokers that found a holy grail. so you've never had it, boo hoo for you. you'll get a chance one day and then you'll understand, maybe even post a mea culpa. for now, you are clueless and arguing about something you have zero experience with. Do you think we are all just bullshitting, some conspiracy to represent Kushes as great when they aren't actually all that? yes, og is much tastier and more enjoyable (and yes, more potent) than white rhino--that stuff smells like hay, tastes boring, and is decently potent, but nothing to write home about. WR is pure mids here. We kush fans are speaking from experience, not organized conspiracy. We are smokers/growers just like you, who once loved White Widow but now found something we truly feel is better. How is it bullshit? Just cuz you don't believe it i guess. Don't forget og is a bitch to grow and low yielding. You think we grow it just for hype? It is more profitable to grow high-yield mids. But much less rewarding than OG!

you seem to resent the fact that educated, experienced smokers and growers who live in the modern birthplace of mj breeding (Cali) have access to herb that is better than anything you can get. but is it a surprise? it's Cali, famous worldwide for the best weed! the kush genetics are making it out, and one day you--and everyone else--will understand (just like Skunk #1 and Haze etc made it out). but i suppose i can empathize with your frustration, especially since i actually know what you are missing.

enjoy your white rhino! it's the BOMB! :bashhead:

THCV said:
gmg, must suck having no idea what you are talking about. kush strokers? we're just lifelong weed smokers that found a holy grail. so you've never had it, boo hoo for you. you'll get a chance one day and then you'll understand, maybe even post a mea culpa. for now, you are clueless and arguing about something you have zero experience with. Do you think we are all just bullshitting, some conspiracy to represent Kushes as great when they aren't actually all that? yes, og is much tastier and more enjoyable (and yes, more potent) than white rhino--that stuff smells like hay, tastes boring, and is decently potent, but nothing to write home about. WR is pure mids here. enjoy your white rhino! it's the BOMB! :bashhead:

Kush-stroker: "Nyah nyah, we have the best weed and you'll never know what it's like because you don't have it! Loser! White rhino smoking loser!"

Non-kush-stroker: "Umm, ok..."

Kush-stroker: "Bet you wish you had some, cause it's so much better than that *hit you're smoking now! But you can't have it! You'll never have it, cause you're a loser!"

Non-kush-stroker: "Wow, I didn't know I was a loser before. Here I am, thinking I'm growing and smoking some pretty good herb, but now I've discovered I'm really a loser in the field of cannabis cultivation..."

Kush-stroker: "Yeah, *itch! You're a loser and you'll never be as good as us, cause we grow and smoke the kush! Now go and cry over not being able to enjoy the kush!"

Non-kush-stroker: "How about I just go and smoke my stuff and get really high?"

Kush-stroker: "You don't know what high is! Not when you haven't tried the kush!"

Non-kush-stroker: "Whatever, dude. Why don't you take your low-yielding extremely potent kush, stick it up your *ss, and stroke off to it, cause it just seems you're way, WAY too into it."

End Discussion. Flame on.
:asskick:

Wow that was a real lol.

Chill out ya'll. No strain is the "most" potent. It's subjective. Duh. I have Kush and I have Haze and I love them both. 'cause they're mj, and we should love all things growing.
Peace bro's....
:joint:

Oh wait and DNA gave my friend an OG Kush crossed with their G13 Haze, should I love her the most, or kill this bipolar plant, hehe, jk. u guys rule! True philosophical inspiration.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
goodmangigabyte said:
PS: the only thing 10 times better than the most dank weed is heroin. And I've never tried heroin, but I'll readily believe that it's much much better than any weed. Why? Cause people will *uck *ick for heroin. Will you *uck *ick for og kush? Didn't think so.

Flame on. :muahaha:

Heroin better than weed? They arent even in the same ballpark or even the same sport. Just because a drug is more addictive than another doesnt make it better. That statement is super dumb.

Pirate138 said:
Heroin better than weed? They arent even in the same ballpark or even the same sport. Just because a drug is more addictive than another doesnt make it better. That statement is super dumb.

People that do heroin say it's better than sex. Like literally, I'd rather do heroin rather than have sex. It's 40 times more potent than opium. Of course it's better than weed, you twit.
:wave:

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
goodmangigabyte said:
People that do heroin say it's better than sex. Like literally, I'd rather do heroin rather than have sex. It's 40 times more potent than opium. Of course it's better than weed, you twit.
:wave:

First up heroin is opium (milk of the poppy) just refined for intraveinous use. Secondly if you would rather dose up on heroin than have sex than you have a big problem and are spiraling into a life of depression and dependency. And your gonna call me a twit? This is a marijuana forum not a heroin forum, so you can just go chat about how much better smack is than marijuana at grasscity or high times forum.You arent supposed to call board members derogitory names and its against forum rules, I hope you get banned kid.

:spank:

Last edited: