What's new

Reserva Privada Stacked Kush

X

Xray Kimono

Terrible yields, tiny elongated kush nugz that reek of G13 and a muted OG.

Basically this was a faster finishing G13 Haze type plant with low yields. Grown in coco/perlite 3 gal multi feed dtw. flowered for 68 days under 1000watters HPS and 400watters hps on side.... Vegged and trained for scrog for 2 1/2 months under 400 watt MH.
Stretch 2.5 x

VERY CRYSTALLY. Absolutely just covered in trichs... BHO blast yielding 30% weight after vac oven purged.

SMELLY SMELLY shit... Very fermented acidic sour smell of the G13 coming through with a noticeable lemon pledge kush undertone. My GF (who does NOT like the smell) said it smelled liked someone used lemon pledge to clean up vomit and you could still smell them both in the air.... I happen to like it....

Nugs are rock hard like G13 crosses and kush shaped but a little longer w decent orange hairs. Barely any sprigs of leaf to trim once the nug is removed from branch.
Structure like a skunk on the plant except the nugs arent the typical arm colas that use the whole branch. They the little tiny ones described thrown up and down it like a kush.

10 day slow dry, 1 week cure stable@ 56% rh.

Smokes heavy, tastes like G13.....

Effects are fairly quick and the sativa bang at first is a disorienting one and can make a newbie sweat, but 10-15 minutes in it settles into a generic OG kush high with a lingering G13 twist in the head. Lasts about 1-1/2 hrs. No crash really, REALLY intense munchies, no ceiling so if you keep puffing you will sweat and pass out..then wake up and eat EVERYTHING. Especially good out of a vape, ridiculous flavor. It is lethal dab that makes one paranoid at first, but then makes you want to obsess over whatever interest sprints through your racing mind. Then it calms into a nice OG play video games and chill high....

I will try to get some pics up tomorrow. I tried w my phone and couldnt get it to focus... Got camera tomorrow for it.

Overall a decent strain if you can handle the low yields. ... I guess it actually yields ok compared to an OG, bit the nugs are smaller and all up and down the arm like a skunk or haze instead of golf ball like kushes...

Peace!
Xray

Last edited:

Erliqin

isnt reserva privada be the best of the best ever????

my friends swear by the chocolope and tanjie hybrids.

i stick with paradise though. I have had succes with BOG's seeds too!

X

Xray Kimono

I have a pheno of their Sour Kush that is the best smelling and tasting weed I have ever had... And I have been smoking for over 25 years and growing for 20....

And the Stacked Kush is FROSTY AS HELL and tasty and potent herb. It would be keeper cut of it had any yield.

Peace!
Xray

X

Xray Kimono

After a little longer cure and a re-visit to the jar, the G13 twang has toned down some into a smoother rancid sour kush type of smoke. Much calmer on the extremes of the palate. It is still noticeable but the tastes are now about a 50/50 split between a smooth G13 haze type and an earthy kush. The smell is smoother now to where the twang doesnt burn your nose but it is like a different type industrial cleaner smell mixed with og kush... High is POTENT.

Overall, I REALLY wish these had yielded better. Very VERY crystally potent OG Kush cross. Interesting taste that sets it apart as well. If you have never had the twang of a G13haze type plant, this is a good rep to experience it except with a guarantee bang of a og behind it as insurance.

Xray

souljah1

Wow I'm not sure if I'm excited to grow this after reading the report I got a few seeds as freebies. How bad was the yield?

X

Xray Kimono

Wow I'm not sure if I'm excited to grow this after reading the report I got a few seeds as freebies. How bad was the yield?

Low... but gangly just like every OG so just top many times, overveg , and defol... lotta vines can fit in a tomato cage...

It is super duper dank on the head and palate

Sounds like pure headstash to me but is it keeper? or did I miss that on the report? Anyways like this style of smoke report, blessings...

DarthFader1

Veteran
I ran a Reserva Privada "indoor mix pack" recently 6 x fem seeds. I have no idea what strain they were but 3 out of 6 were very very dank. So just based on that little experience with RP i can safely say they do have some dankness in their gene pool.

darth

Lung.Butter

I've done the sour, Kandy & kosher. Had some real nice plants from them

The og18 can be good but the yield was pretty bad on that too, don't think I ever tried their straight og or sleestak stuff.

Latest posts

Latest posts