What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

I have a 7 year old buddy I am trying my best to get her to learn the "times table". Don't want her to be as clueless as the kids at the supermarket trying to make change.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

Genius. Get up, take a piss, sit back down. Never miss a beat. Velcro should be involved to secure the plates / bowls.

audiohi

Veteran
I have a 7 year old buddy I am trying my best to get her to learn the "times table". Don't want her to be as clueless as the kids at the supermarket trying to make change.

There's not a lot of multiplication that takes place when making change out of a cash register.

In the grocery store I shop at, I bag my groceries while I shop, go to a self checkout, and get right out.

All the while, avoiding all the clueless "old folks" waiting for a cashier to do everything for them.

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Some "clueless" old folks skip self checkout because cashiers need paychecks, yah?
There, I taught you something, :)

!cid_part8_02040204_05080503@apbb.jpg

audiohi

Veteran
Some "clueless" old folks skip self checkout because cashiers need paychecks, yah?
There, I taught you something, :)

filedata/fetch?id=18033141&d=1641415381

Yes, we need to pay poverty wages to people who can't make change. Which is their job.

We do it for them. And, so we have someone to complain about.

That's better than paying people well, who can do the job or who will take it more seriously than a "kid".

I'll bet you leave your shopping cart rolling around the parking lot, too... For more jobs

armedoldhippy

Veteran
There's not a lot of multiplication that takes place when making change out of a cash register.

In the grocery store I shop at, I bag my groceries while I shop, go to a self checkout, and get right out.

All the while, avoiding all the clueless "old folks" waiting for a cashier to do everything for them.

in better times, i go through the regular registers. been going there so long, i know some of the cashiers and "bag boys" better than a few members of my own family.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
What cashiers.. Its all self check out now :D.

Wally World keeps one real one to check IDs for alcohol & tobacco. grocery store keeps them because veggies etc have manual input codes, and some of us old fucks refuse to learn, lol. welp, back under the rock with the rest of the troglodytes...😎

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
At WMT I park near the auto entrance and take my white priv through their human run cash register. At the supermarket, my priv struts past the lines out in the aisle, and lets the manager ring me up at their register. Homie don't self-serve or wait in lines. Fuckers in lines with their coupons and damn chip cards... thinking going to the market is a social experience.

Really mess them up and say you want the change in nickels, no dimes.

audiohi

Veteran
At WMT I park near the auto entrance and take my white priv through their human run cash register. At the supermarket, my priv struts past the lines out in the aisle, and lets the manager ring me up at their register. Homie don't self-serve or wait in lines. Fuckers in lines with their coupons and damn chip cards... thinking going to the market is a social experience.

I'll bet you feel like you accomplished something walking out of there with your pocket full of nickels.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

dude,fierce shopping flex,internet kudos:biglaugh: