What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

pisces genetics

smokeyla1

Jimmy received the chem D from Chem, skva from me. theirs pics in my profile. :)

Wow respectgreen, I just got lost in your albums, your a amazing grower and maybe an even better picture taker. That Aj SourD I would give my left but for lol. Never had any SD but I hear thats the one.

Sorry for going OT.

Pisces has been at the top of my must have list, unfortunately his drops get eaten up pretty fast. Next time I see some Motorbreath I'm jumping on it.

Motorbreath rocks! I have a girl in veg now. Grew her outdoors this summer and it was some killer smoke. I also have Uber Dawg and Valley Dawg in veg. Ill try to post some pics.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve been trying to find some info on a couple Pices varieties for some time now & can’t seem to find what I’m searching for.
I’ve got seeds of both Gnar Dawg & Special Sauce & cannot, for the life of me, find the genetic info. I’m assuming the Gnar Dawg is a Chem D cross but cannot be sure. I have zero leads on the Special Sauce. I had the genetics listed on my computer but it’s dead now so inaccessible.

If anybody can point me in the right direction to find this info, without using IG, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the hand.

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve been trying to find some info on a couple Pices varieties for some time now & can’t seem to find what I’m searching for.
I’ve got seeds of both Gnar Dawg & Special Sauce & cannot, for the life of me, find the genetic info. I’m assuming the Gnar Dawg is a Chem D cross but cannot be sure. I have zero leads on the Special Sauce. I had the genetics listed on my computer but it’s dead now so inaccessible.

If anybody can point me in the right direction to find this info, without using IG, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the hand.
I've got a pack of gnar dog it's uberdawg(chemd x chem91) x valleydawg(sfv og x chem91)
The special sauce is tk91 x valleydawg.
Should be some goodies in both those packs.
I'm thinking of popping the gnar dog soon. Too much 🔥 not to.
I wanted the special sauce but it was sold out by the time i saw they were released. Enjoy the flame!

Latest posts

Latest posts