What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dr Underground's Melon Gum

C

c64

Yes, I think so too. Sounds very interesting!

Bubblegum (Serious Seeds) x Lavender (Soma Seeds)
The sweetest of lemons to a mix between berries and bitter melon. :canabis:

Flower images and information about the smell, available soon.

Melon Gum Mom

picture.php

Go-Rilla Grow

Dr Underground rocks the Big One. Have some Melon Gums on order, having grown out their Chrystal METH and Brooklyn Mango, I'm busting to see how the Melon Gums goes for me along with some U Pink Kush! Go hard or go home. Dr Underground has killer seeds!

C

c64

Some first pictures. (Flowering Day 38)
The hemp smells something like chewing gum.
Maybe I chew it rather than smoking. :laughing:

picture.php

picture.php

supreme1

i recently grew melon gum along side dutch delight,superbud,godberry,white widow,big bomb,the ultimate and it finished much quicker than the rest and was beautiful

rastas

Melon gum sure looks good. I have an understanding that it is pretty fast and yieldy. Should give it a try. Has anyone else grown it lately?

SKUNKY.44

yo estoy en ello,ando con una melongum de dr.underground con aspecto de hibrido sativo pero internudos no excesivamente largos,le realice la poda apical y respondio perfectanente,por ahora la tengo en veg y he sacado unos pocos cuts de los cuales han enraizado todos. Aun no puedo describir el olor,espero que pronto.

jrelax

I LOVE MELON GUM from dr underground.

Easy grow, huge yeld, nice feeling , great taste. i give it 9.5 of 10 easy

what is the parents to this strain?
is there anything almost same to try?

i will grow Melon Gum again