What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

BioMaster...have you ever tested anything with similar ratios except much lower K? So basically a 3:1 Ca:Mg ratio with K maybe 2/3rds or so of Ca.

Yes sir, I should have most popular brands in our database. If you have a specific formula or nutrient in question please let me know and I can try to pull the data for a look....

Here is a sample from using the new custom Veg+Bloom formula for DWC, it also contains the new fulvic isolate which is the most bio-available fulvic (lowest molecular structure) on the market currently......

We have all seen buds dripping with resin before....what makes the picture below "special" is that this is ONLY 29 days of flower.......imagine what this bud will look like at 65 days??

Only using RO water plus Veg+Bloom here, no additives...

Cheers!

Attachments

• Testing 8-9-2012 006.jpg
    Testing 8-9-2012 006.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 10

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got the ro formula online.. it smells like yellow Gatorade mix. I'm loving this stuff btw. Haven't flowered with it yet. What ppm you guys with ro formula hitting in veg?

Is the dwc formula different?
Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Y

YosemiteSam

Yes sir, I should have most popular brands in our database. If you have a specific formula or nutrient in question please let me know and I can try to pull the data for a look....

I am not aware that there is one out there. I have just been playing around trying to hit Albrecht ratios and getting really good results.

High K would be my only concern about this formula

I would be curious if the fulvic is being used in place of synthetic chelates in the Veg + Bloom...that would be way cool

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Veg+Bloom is a bad ass product...alot my bros who like to keep it chill use this stuff... Their nug smokes bomb ...

I am not aware that there is one out there. I have just been playing around trying to hit Albrecht ratios and getting really good results.

High K would be my only concern about this formula

I would be curious if the fulvic is being used in place of synthetic chelates in the Veg + Bloom...that would be way cool

The ratio's that are used in Veg+Bloom come partially from plant tissue samples, and the nutrient profile has been shown to be on target from testing results. The amount of K supplied is needed for both veg and flower cycles......

The ratio's are on target when mixed at the different EC/PPM ranges that are suggested for each growth stage of the plant.

I would go so far as to say that the ratio's used in Veg+Bloom are more on target then most all other plant nutrients. Other brands usually require one or more additives plus the the base formula to supply the adequate amounts from start to finish.... Veg+Bloom was formulated specifically for medical mj and has been based on solid testing and research dating back to 1990.....

It has a full array of left spinning amino's, enzymes, vitamins, fulvic isolates, and even solves the constant need of additional cal/mag to keep mag and calcium at proper levels that most all other so called complete formulas require....the fact that there is a ammonia free option puts this product in a category all by itself.....have yet to see a formula that is as complete as veg+bloom....

I am unaware of any synthetic chelates that are used but this info would need to be verified with Chris....

The only components that are "chelated" as far as I know is Iron at 1.5% and maganese (mn) at .08%

Cheers!

destroying it with the RO formula, I'm using it at 1.4EC and these dairy queen love it! these are only like 4 weeks in so will be massive when they are done, they already smell dank!

20adqwp.jpg

Buddle

Veteran
Exciting results to say the least.I am really looking to simplify so I'll keep lurking..thx

Just found out the 25lb RO Veg+Bloom I picked up has the fulvic in it! dunno if it;s the fulvic or the fact that I'm running RO but this round is extra dank!!

344vywg.jpg

5lpjqu.jpg

23s8wva.jpg

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats cool cuz I'm ordering like tomorrow :)

Netprophet is Kickin ass & takin names !!!!! :dance013:
Damn they look sweet Brother !!!!:good:

:plant grow:

Tyga

Veteran
Just got my 1lb container in the mail today, planning to mix up the first batch tommorow. What kind of dosage would you guys reccome d for sime coco plants in veg? Think I heard someone say earlier if they hit there coco's w/ the reccomended doseage on the site (.25tsp) thar It would stunt them...

dpfour20

i hit mine with a .25 teaspoon and next time i nute, im gonna go a bit lighter. seemed to be a bit much. could be other factors too that im not thinking of but its the only thing im doing different...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tyga ... do you have a PPM meter or an EC meter? if you do ... your better off feeding by the ppm level instead of tsp per .... .
veg is 300 ppm to 600 ppm in late veg
flowering is
600 ppm to 750 ppm for the first 2 weeks through the stretch & then 750 to 1000 ppm the next 2 to 3 weeks (1000 for the boost ) & then back down on the ppm's till you flush with around 50 to 100 ppm's .

asher1er

Veteran
i hit mine with a .25 teaspoon and next time i nute, im gonna go a bit lighter. seemed to be a bit much. could be other factors too that im not thinking of but its the only thing im doing different...

what ec does a .25 teaspoon give you and whats your water source?

also what lighting are you under?

Tyga

Veteran
Tyga ... do you have a PPM meter or an EC meter? if you do ... your better off feeding by the ppm level instead of tsp per .... .
veg is 300 ppm to 600 ppm in late veg
flowering is
600 ppm to 750 ppm for the first 2 weeks through the stretch & then 750 to 1000 ppm the next 2 to 3 weeks (1000 for the boost ) & then back down on the ppm's till you flush with around 50 to 100 ppm's .

Thanks man yup I got a PPM meters so i'll go by that.... thanks man! :tiphat:

G

Guest 18340

After reading this whole thread Tuesday I went to HR's website and emailed them about getting a free sample. 2 hours later they sent me a usps delivery#.
To my surprise I get a priority mail package this morning, with said free sample in it. We're talkin 4 days total from request to delivery. Outstanding customer service thus far:tiphat:
So here's the deal, I got their ro formula and I'm gonna run it head/head against Maxibloom. This will be in coco amended with perlite.
Normally I use tap water but since I'm trying to avoid as many variables as possible I wanted to run RO water.
Going to run my tried and true Gorilla Grape, a strain that I've been running for over 2 years now and one that I know all it's nuances.
Gotta run to the shop and grab a ec pen...:biggrin:
So, first question...Anybody having to supplement calmag when using the RO version?
Btw, I will document this side/side for all to see :ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts