What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the bio-droid training facility... green dragon experiments.

Piel

Veteran
GG: I´ve had a fucking great day ;)

Phil: I just made another batch, kiffed it first but I was left with something like 20-30gr which I decarbed a bit long as I was high and watching the tele...then I poured on the Everclear and some peppermint schnapps (the sugar might do something to the process?) and boiled it for about 30min and then I added some more Everclear and now I´m reducing that on the mantlepiece.

Iĺl do a test later on. Iĺl be back.

Piel

Veteran
Tried three mls but as I´ve been toking all day (kiff and bud mixed) I can just say I noticed a buzz -but I´ll keep reducing...

Philanthropist

This batch I'm goin through (6g trim 3g bud, 8 oz everclear> 3oz). 1.5 tsp or 7ml every 4 hrs keeps me a little too high, but thats what i'm goin for cause I'm unemployed.
I would only do 1/2tsp in the morning if i was going to work i think.

I ordered some vials and droppers today to aid in administering my new meds.

Gonna make one more small batch tonight or tomorrow before i get more later this week

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
philanthropist ..you medicate quite heavily i see ..so do i ..you're gonna like taking honey. i'm gonna spend the night in the kitchen working on several things ..gonna try a slightly larger scale batch of dragon i think ..got some cookies almost ready for the oven and some flowers in the freezer to get some honey started ..busy night i guess... :whee:

piel ..glad you;re having a kick ass day bro ..mine was super lazy in front of some dvd's ..i needed it i think ..long week.

Piel

Veteran
I don´t really have any thought behind reducing several times -if the fireplace is warm then I just open the jar and reduce!

Well I went for 5ml tonight and must say I was disappointed...and then it kicked in! I guess seven would be a good stoner but I could not be at work at the moment.

Piel

Veteran
6ml is very nice! This stuff hits with more of sneak effect than the last batch. This batch was made with immature buds from a C99xWR (had to cut do to mold).

generalgrievous

ICMag Donor
Anti ..thnx bro ..i really like my new cartoon avatar ..my friend at cannetics put it together for me.

Piel ..it would seem the dragon high is absolutely strain and maturity dependant right..?

Phil ..i gotta clarify a few things in my how to ..i don't weight the plant matter but go by volume ..½-⅔ of a quart jar. ..alcohol at about ⅛-¼ of the jar when flowers are saturated ..i don't grind flowers but break into pieces with my fingers ..popcorn and sugar trim i just leave whole.

I don't agitate hard or shake the thing crazy but use a gentle rotating ..flipping action ..looks like one of them industrial front loading washing machines in action. :whee:

Piel

Veteran
I usually use an amount of alchohol that is about 2cm over the level of the cannabis, more ca´n be added but then there is just more reduction. I mostly grow autos (do to climate etc) and have had good results with Auto AK-47, Bluestreak etc. The C99xWR wasn´t mature and the buzz comes with a delay but otherwise it works well enough.

generalgrievous

ICMag Donor
Grievous- What about using leftovers for butter?

So alcohol should be filled 25% or so above the flower level?

i was thinking about using leftovers after a 3min. qwet extraction but after a 20 min. hot extraction i think it would just be extra plant matter to strain... i did decide against.

25% sounds about right ..seems like my extraction got better when i changed from 1 g. : 1 oz to 1g. : 2 oz. everclear ..more to reduce but perhaps grabs more thc and cbd's along the way... :dunno:

thc a lot less likely than cbd's at that point ..i think for some reason.

Philanthropist

Grievous-I was wondering about the qw leftovers as well, maybe into the butter like vape poo?

Alcohol-level it up to 25% of the of open space left for QW?

I will try on my next dragon to start with/add more alcohol for longer reduction, Im gettin bottles for dispensing next week.

I think i also am about to get a nice job( yay me)

working on my last dragon batch, have to wait for two ladies to dry from yesterday. I got dragon to last only through tommorrow or sunday. ( sad me)

generalgrievous

ICMag Donor
Grievous-I was wondering about the qw leftovers as well, maybe into the butter like vape poo?

Alcohol-level it up to 25% of the of open space left for QW?

I've changed my quick wash protocol a bit ..i'm doing a single 3 min wash with ethanol rather than 2 shorter duration washes ..this oil goes into edibles ..a tiny bit may get smoked ..the second wash is with isopropyl for 20 or 30 seconds ..this is a much greener darker product ..obviously more non trich plant stuff ..this goes into some topical ideas I'm paying with ..what’s left now is done ..i throw it away ..it couldn't have much to offer at this point.

I use as minimal alcohol as i can ..about 1/5 of the jar ..plant matter at about ⅔ - ¾ ..more plant than alcohol ..I'm gonna get you some pics tomorrow.

Btw ..hope that job is yours.

Philanthropist

Thanks for clearing up the alcohol level grievous. I also hope the job is mine.

The dragon is now my preferrred method of ingestion i think. I love this stuff. Gonna try to do a double extraction like Piel next time, need more everclear and product first though.

Piel

Veteran
GD does eat my stash so I might not be able to make any more before the harvest comes in (Oct -outside grower).

Philanthropist

Hey Grievous or anyone eles, how does the vape poo affect the taste of your butter when you use it?

I was just given a gift to make butter with and i dont wanna taint my gift if i dont need too, as some will be returned to sender as well.

Piel

Veteran
talking about vape -I downed 7ml GD after work and then I vaped (Vapir) a basket of Kush...whoooo

generalgrievous

ICMag Donor
phil ..i don't like the flavor it adds to anything ..you can wash your butter once or more ..each time it will lose water solubles and eventually be clean butter again ..still holding the thc and cbd's of course ..washing is just re-clarifying the butter in clean water ..i don't use butter without washing at least once ..you'll see why the first time you do it ..

piel ..what's a basket ..?

Latest posts

Latest posts