What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ECSD x SFV OG bx1

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:santa1:
#1 A spear! I love her structure and lack of leaf!
picture.php

#2 Ooooh...she's keeper material already, a nice medium sized plant that's ooozing resin.
picture.php

picture.php

#3 Tallest gal of the bunch, a good 6" taller than her sisters.
picture.php

#4 Dark OG fanleaves, Diesel looking trim leaf....interesting plant for sure...will contend I think.
picture.php
picture.php

ECSD. A shot of the mom for comparison. She's just a little further into flowering than her daughters.
picture.php

Peace :pie:

K

krushonkush

You spear chucker you! shit looks fire, and an easy trim too. enjoy bro :D

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
NICE.....smokin on some SD IBL x OGBX1 right now...knockout smoke for sure.

Stay Safe

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad you all are showing some interest!:santa1: I'll do my best to update em as they go.

Lamb, they are about 30 days. I assume they'll go 70+.

Pthway, can't wait to see what you do with em pal.

Anyone cracking/growing/smoking these, feel free to post shots in this thread. Maybe someone'll find a gem.

pthway4

What do the alphabet codes mean? Like the origins and parents I guess...I just don't know what every acronym is...sorry

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Heres a few pics of JLP version of this cross. I got 3 female phenos. One extremely Diesel leaning and one that went 110 days, and coulda gona longer...didnt really look like none of the parents...and one very OG leaning, but with a sour lemony taste. Heres the 2 first phenos as i never caught pics of the OG pheno yet...might shoot a cpl dry shots for ya tomorrow since im hung over today..

picture.php

picture.php

This one is the mystery pheno that went 110 days:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stay Safe

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
What do the alphabet codes mean? Like the origins and parents I guess...I just don't know what every acronym is...sorry

pthway4:The title says: ECSD x SFV OG bx1.
ECSD=East Coast Sour Diesel
SFV OG bx1= San Fernando Valley OG Kush-Backcross 1

Its a hybrid of those 2 strains.

Stay Safe

pthway4

pthway4:The title says: ECSD x SFV OG bx1.
ECSD=East Coast Sour Diesel
SFV OG bx1= San Fernando Valley OG Kush-Backcross 1

Its a hybrid of those 2 strains.

Stay Safe

Thank you..sometimes I just get lost in the sauce......

I

idoreallytry

nice brother,, i will post pics of mine when i get them going,,,peace

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great shots GDK...110 days? hmmm that's just weird. Thanks for explaining the parents!

Bring em on guys! I can't wait to see some results....