What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

African Black?

sleestack

Hi a question to u experienced growers out there!:1help:

Many years ago, i had friend get something he called african black..
A super stinky strain i remember, and the high almost had me seeing things!!! only got to smoke it a couple of times, but it is the most insane weed i have tryed to this day!! Anyone grown this, and can confirm its killer smoke? or know where i can get beans?? This was seriously strong sativa!:abduct:

DJ short mentions a Black Magic African in his book, "indigenous equatorial central African herb". He describes the smoke as powerful and psychedelic with a deep smokey flavor, he also mentions that he was never able to get seeds of this strain.

sleestack

Yeah.. it had a very distinct smell and flavor as far as i remember... But its been many years... And never seen anything like that again:( so i guess its kinda fumbling in the dark here... but thx for the info man:) wish i could get a taste of that again!!

L

Laugan Gaucher

my black magic "weed" is franco-guinean : she 's my wife. I love her ( oh my black magic woman...)

nick11

Veteran
Reeferman sells it but it is very pricey. The description sounds interesting, don't they all though.

Momerath

I have a friend who tells me about the same stuff! She lived in africa for 3 years and says that it was the trippiest, best weed she's ever smoked. Had her hallucinating. She called it Nigerian Black, but I imagine it to probably have several names from several sources, ya know? So it can be confirmed its out there, its just no one has any idea how to get those damn seeds. I'm thinking of just going there myself and going on a mission :)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
My cousin just told me about some african black seeds my grandma grew in her greenhouse in the 70s. Said a joint of the shake from it had him hallucinating. So I decided to search on ic! Guessing the strain is gon forever according to its rarity even on the net.

Gry

Imagine a bit of what was run through early iso extractors was put on whatever canna was
available and sold under an assortment of names.

pinkus

Veteran
From the descriptions I always assume that it is water cured. It is an ancient technique that I have mostly seen used to make horrible, weak weed to make it acceptable. While it would destroy good tasting terpenes, it COULD make some very concentrated weed.

Dog Star

Veteran
Read Tangwena Malawi cob thread.. like Malawi buds cured under manure heap..

then they get black cured..

Latest posts

Latest posts