What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

name's first real grow :)

Name

hello everybody :D

so i dicided to show you my grow :D

so lets start with my closet :)

1. it is 109 cm (3.5 ft) lenght, 56cm (1.8ft) deep, 240cm (7.87ft) height
2. all painted white
3. i have 430w philips agro hps lamp and 360w of mh workin together to provide me the best light i can get in my closet. i also have reflector i have made and its holding all the lamps he looks funny but works great :)
Picture+170.jpg

4 i also have co2 enrichment system inside it is 6.5l yeast and sugar :D i know its not a big deal but it realy doesn't hurt for the plant if its there right?

5 i use 3 1o cm 30w power and 1 10 cm 4ow power vents to contorl heat inside (at the moment they are working half power :D i also have carbon scruber atached to exhaust vents :)

6. i use soil mixed with perlite and some builing sand :)

7 my ferts is
schultz all purpose food 20 30 20 for veg (i know that p could be lover)
schultz big bloom 10 54 10+b1vits+something more i dont remember :D

so now i show my plants:

these two were the ones that were damaged by rusian anaboliks the most

DCAM0026.JPG

DCAM0025.JPG

and thats how they are lookin now :)

Picture+173.jpg

Picture+174.jpg

this one is the bigest plantie :)

Picture+178.jpg

and these two are the late sprouters they are about 2 weeks old

Picture+175.jpg

Picture+176.jpg

all my plants are 3 weeks except those 2 late sprouters

enjoy watching my grow :D

G

looking great man! that reflector is trippy, i bet it works awesome though!

Name

thanks for good words dudes i will post some updted pics soon :) and yeah i was building my grow room only when high :D it was realy awsome :D

Last edited:
B

buzzed day

hello Name,i hope you got a good vent system for that because it looks like no cool tubs or anything.might want to test and remember with plants it will be a little cooler