What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

800W: C99, GF & WW

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
looks nice Erin lol my sister's name dont let the LST'd mains fool ya they'll produce in the end. i done a side by side on 2 clones same strain same mum same veg same size pot everything lol. i abused the PH level's early in flower on both 1 i kept standing the other was LST'd from about 2wks rooted onward :). i thought LST'd 1 was a gonner but she pulled through nicely both yielded the same approx 2.5z each details in my grow log

From last week day 23, call it week 3.

Grapefruit B is my favorite - quite frosty already and hardly any leaves, just flowers. Smells like bubblegum. Want to keep her already!

The white widows are the tallest:

C99 A, the non-LSTed one seems to have the bulkiest flowers at this point:

Here's her sister:

Bagseed blueberry and sativa dominant - both revegged from first grow:

Yesterday, week 5.

c99 A - she looks like she'll be ready before her sister. Fattest cola of them all.

c99 B - the biggest of them all, only one that was LSTed

GF A. Both grapefruits have hairs turning orange. Hoping these will be ready on Christmas too

GF b, "Georgia Bikini". Still my favorite ... skinny profile and very tight buds.

WW C. Accidentally topped her with the light during the first week of 12/12

WW D - the tallest by a titch

Revegged basgseed sativa from last (pretty much failed) grow. Maybe she's some sort of haze.

The bagseed blueberry. Last to show flowering, but has been getting into the groove the last week.

They've been bulking up really quickly. I imagine part of it is just that they're in a rapid stage, but also think putting them in a growbox where it's 85-95 degrees has allowed them to take advantage of the 1000-5000 ppm CO2 in the basement.

Sanchezzo

some question about streching...

some question about streching...

I've planted Grapefruit and WW in my growbox in soil, 10 liters pot,250W HPS, I veged them four about 3 and half weeks, and LST-ed of course, They was 17 cm tall, now they grow as crazy, about 72 cm tall :fsu: , 25 days after switch to 12/12. There is only about 33 cm height left in the growbox . If they stop stretching yet, or i'll must start to worry ? :badday:

I'd say you're OK, at least on the GF - the stems are quite (too) thin and flexible and it would be easy to sort of bend the whole plant over to keep the top away from the light.

Last edited:

Sanchezzo

Hmm you are right about thin stems, but my GF isn't very flexible, Unfortunatly at the beginning of flower stage i broke down main stem by LST (rather HST :p) now I've got some GF clone and no ideas what do with it. (i'm thinking about some sort of adoption for my baby)
WW is finally stop stretching . :biglaugh:

None were ready on Xmas ... the LSted C99 has some amber trychs but the buds are fluffy, hoping they'll fill out. The other C99 has a cola the size of two Coke cans; one of the GFs has plenty of solid, solid buds larger and longer than my two thumbs, WWs are dreading. Pix soon!

Anybody wish to help with harvest times/yeilds? My guesses below. Pics were taken tues on day 49.

The C 99s, stopped feeding. One week left for the multi-topped, two for the other:

GFs, stopped feeding - first pic, 2 weeks, second pic 1 week:

WWs, still feeding - three+ more weeks:

J

jws0007

I'm about to an 800w myself... Wallyducks C99 and a few bag seeds. How big is your grow area?

Grow area is 14.5 square feet - 55 watts/square foot. Walls covered with mylar and I keep the ladys' tops as close to 9" from the bulb as they can get.

I want to try Reeferman's C99 F4s ... hope gypsy starts carrying them!

T

THCV

rad C99! First time I ever grew cindy was in a e&f table, and one of the ladies grew much larger than the others--i ended up with a main cola bud the size of a 2-liter bottle! She can really produce, and you seemed to have gotten it out of her. I never got a bud that big again once i switched to multiflow. Enjoy that psychedelic high!

gertrude420

I Am about to order the female seeds Grapefruit for a 3000 HPS Hydro grow... But yield wise they don't look like the star of your grow.... I know its potent as hell, but yield wise I havn't seen any massive colas at all anywhere here...

Latest posts

Latest posts