What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DOES MARIJUANA HELP OR HINDER YOUR CHAKRAS?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what is more dangerous than belief is ignorance

the chakras all correlate to different glands in our glandular system and ultimately chakra alignment is about optimal endocrine system performance

I can only imagine the limits of some people's minds that they lack the ability to translate and map the perceived spirutual world to our physical reality because in the end that is what theses phenomenon simply are

View Image
View ImageView Image
View Image

Your argument is not supported by any factual information or proof. It’s just based on blind belief. It’s not lack of ability that scientist and skeptics have. It’s lack of gullibility. Keep spending your money on crystals though. Donate some money to Joel Osteen while your at it.

https://exemplore.com/misc/The-Rise-of-Spirit-Science

https://www.livescience.com/40347-crystal-healing.html

The founder of modern spirit science is a rapist piece of shit. Just like the majority of other cult founders.
https://evonews.com/life/2017/jul/1...-disciple-of-teal-swans-team-blames-survivor/

Last edited:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Your argument is not supported by any factual information or proof. It’s just based on blind belief. It’s not lack of ability that scientist and skeptics have. It’s lack of gullibility. Keep spending your money on crystals though. Donate some money to Joel Osteen while your at it.

https://exemplore.com/misc/The-Rise-of-Spirit-Science

https://www.livescience.com/40347-crystal-healing.html

The founder of modern spirit science is a rapist piece of shit. Just like the majority of other cult founders.
https://evonews.com/life/2017/jul/1...-disciple-of-teal-swans-team-blames-survivor/

Yeah except this has nothing to do with spirit science AT ALL

Our reality is such all the supernatural phenomenon are natural phenomenon that aren't understood from a traditional scientific lens at this time.

It doesn't ever get more complex then that, EVER.

the point of my post is that there are reasonable scientific parallels that anyone who cares to use their mind outside the imprint biased by their own society/culture/lifestyle.

Your so married to the conclusion that what science has told you is right that you are convinced everything else is wrong.

The lack of critical thinking on this forum and the allowance and the cause and effect thereof is karma we all must suffer.

All that is required to unite dissimilar human perspectives is a desire to, and all that is required to cause disdain is a desire to ostracize those perceptions that you don't understand.

beta

Veteran
The day that anyone can give me a definition for the word 'spiritual' that makes any sense whatsoever is the day I'll think this thread isn't dripping with horseshit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weasel_word

I cannot believe there are so many scientifically illiterate people in the world. This entire thread makes me sad for the cannabis community, what a load of bollocks.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
The day that anyone can give me a definition for the word 'spiritual' that makes any sense whatsoever is the day I'll think this thread isn't dripping with horseshit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weasel_word

I cannot believe there are so many scientifically illiterate people in the world. This entire thread makes me sad for the cannabis community, what a load of bollocks.

The meaning of spirituality has developed and expanded over time, and various connotations can be found alongside each other.[10][11][12][note 1] The term "spirituality" originally developed within early Christianity, referring to a life oriented toward the Holy Spirit.[13] During late medieval times the meaning broadened to include mental aspects of life, while in modern times the term both spread to other religious traditions[14] and broadened to refer to a wider range of experience, including a range of esoteric traditions.

my organic garden looks the way it looks because of a series of natural interactions that science doesn't fully or completely understand yet

does that make the results invalid?

Institutions such as Harvard have driven the ball down the court a bit further than bollocks if you want to make it a "scientific" debate

beta

Veteran
The meaning of spirituality has developed and expanded over time, and various connotations can be found alongside each other.[10][11][12][note 1] The term "spirituality" originally developed within early Christianity, referring to a life oriented toward the Holy Spirit.[13] During late medieval times the meaning broadened to include mental aspects of life, while in modern times the term both spread to other religious traditions[14] and broadened to refer to a wider range of experience, including a range of esoteric traditions.

So 'spiritual' means 'a life oriented toward the holy spirit including mental aspects of life'? wtf does that even mean? Seriously... It's word salad.

What is the *meaning* of the word spiritual? Can you give me a definition that isn't vague nonsense?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah except this has nothing to do with spirit science AT ALL

Our reality is such all the supernatural phenomenon are natural phenomenon that aren't understood from a traditional scientific lens at this time.

It doesn't ever get more complex then that, EVER.

the point of my post is that there are reasonable scientific parallels that anyone who cares to use their mind outside the imprint biased by their own society/culture/lifestyle.

Your so married to the conclusion that what science has told you is right that you are convinced everything else is wrong.

The lack of critical thinking on this forum and the allowance and the cause and effect thereof is karma we all must suffer.

All that is required to unite dissimilar human perspectives is a desire to, and all that is required to cause disdain is a desire to ostracize those perceptions that you don't understand.

No, I said their is no proof to back up the claims that shakras are real, and anyone saying they can prove they’re not is full of shit, and presenting spirit science bullshit. You don’t have to call it that, but that’s what it is. Believe what you want though.

Critical thinking is exactly what prevents me to buying in to things that are not provable.

Dog Star

Veteran
Non-materialistic is a spiritual... growers that grow weed with chems and whithouth
understanding a basic plant needs while in same time poluting Earth with their chemical
BS are materialists... and they are anti-spiritual in their actions as they dont think for those that coming..

Spiritualism is actually consciossness of some being.. it includes knowledge and responsibility to be spiritual,dont hurt Earth and enjoy in best meds cause spiritual ganja is only a organic weed created with love and knowledge to get those nice terps
that are created by micro bennie World..

Hope you get now what is spiritualism..

Mick

Veteran
What is the *meaning* of the word spiritual? Can you give me a definition that isn't vague nonsense?

I've thought on this for years, and the best I can come up with is that it's one of those words that mean different things to different people. My finest and most blissful moments are what I'd call spiritual. My definition would be when we consciously connect to the oneness of all, but it's a experience that I don't even pretend to understand, and I'm good with that.
A few big sips of Ayahuasca or a hero dose of mushrooms may give a taste, but they are shortcuts. Being consciously in nature is better imo.

Last edited:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Non-materialistic is a spiritual... growers that grow weed with chems and whithouth
understanding a basic plant needs while in same time poluting Earth with their chemical
BS are materialists... and they are anti-spiritual in their actions as they dont think for those that coming..

Spiritualism is actually consciossness of some being.. it includes knowledge and responsibility to be spiritual,dont hurt Earth and enjoy in best meds cause spiritual ganja is only a organic weed created with love and knowledge to get those nice terps
that are created by micro bennie World..

Hope you get now what is spiritualism..

All that first paragraph says is that you have no scientific understanding of organic chemistry, and instead of learning it you hide behind spiritualism. Unfortunately most growers, organic or chemical have no understanding of chemistry or botany either. They’re just following instructions on a bottle and a YouTube video.

Chemical fertilizers don’t have to be used to the detriment of the environment, and organic growing isn’t always good for the environment either. It’s all about understanding the science behind it. Chemical and organic growing are not much different. On a chemical level it’s all pretty much the same stuff. A chemical is a chemical. Nitrogen is nitrogen. Potassium is potassium. There is no real difference on a chemical level. Organic potassium is still a chemical. It’s just that synthetic chemicals are more concentrated and dumb people over use the shit out of them instead of using them sparingly and building a living soil with them. They also use stupid poisons like plant growth regulators, which are illegal because they are proven to be detrimental to the environment and people’s health. They also spray stuff like myclobutanil, which is not safe to burn because it creates small amounts of hydrogen cyanide gas that build up in your system and cause damage to your body over time.

The scientific method is a key part of discovering how to do things responsibly and efficiently. You can be as thoughtful as you want, but if you don’t understand science, you’re just as likely to fuck up the environment as anyone else because you don’t understand the effects of what you’re doing. Just ask the people that lived through the dust bowl. Their crops were all organic. They still fucked up entire farming regions in the United States and caused famine just because they were too dumb to rotate their crops.

As far as terps and quality go, I have grown with chemicals, organic, and even veganic. They all turn out the same because I know what I’m doing on a scientific level. My grows are environmentally responsible. My buds taste and smell amazing and burn to a clean white ash. Almost every person that gets ahold of my nugs immediately comments on the terps, and wonders how I get them so nice. It’s simple. I do not overfeed. I flush a lot. I do not let any salt build up occur. I build a living soil with microbes. I feed my microbes with short and long chain carbohydrates. I check every plant everyday. I never spray anything in flower, not even organic preventatives. Instead I build my room to have a controlled, pressurized environment, with massive amounts of filtered air exchange. And soon my entire indoor grow will be solar powered.

Taking the time to learn the science behind responsible growing is caring. That’s whats going to stop people from hurting the environment, not spiritualism. I don’t care if you want to believe in chakras, but don’t try to apply it growing. I don’t care if you always want to grow all organic either, but I’m not going to support your bullshit claims that its automatically the only ethical way to grow, or the only way to grow and reach maximum quality because that’s factually false, and I’ve been proving it for almost two decades.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now I’m waiting for somebody to tell me they burn Jesus candles and pray in their grow room so that’s why they have good buds, because god is watching over their plants.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The "science" of Kundalini Yoga has been investigated, refined and practiced for about 3,000 years, and is about balancing the chakras. Got a friend who's practiced it for years and the experiences she has blow my mind. So trippy they sound psychedelic. I really need to put my inner sloth aside and explore.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/jame...undalini-the-yoga-of-awareness_b_6862914.html

Investigated, yes. Proven with the scientific theory and peer reviewed, no.

Technically I’m agnostic, but I was raised jewish. Judaism is almost 6000 years old. It has been investigated. Do I think Moses actually parted the Red Sea. Fuck no. Lol

Do some dmt. That will blow your mind.

Mick

Veteran
Investigated, yes. Proven with the scientific theory and peer reviewed, no.

Technically I’m agnostic, but I was raised jewish. Judaism is almost 6000 years old. It has been investigated. Do I think Moses actually parted the Red Sea. Fuck no. Lol

Do some dmt. That will blow your mind.

Ahhhhh, you're talking white man's science. Got it.
I tried DMT once and that was enough. The big tree across the road turned to fractals and was close to joining me on the couch. Weirder was when I'd had enough and it just stopped cold.
Imo, drug experiences like DMT and other hallucinogens are very relevant, but it's hard to hang onto the epiphanies the next day.

Dog Star

Veteran
Now I’m waiting for somebody to tell me they burn Jesus candles and pray in their grow room so that’s why they have good buds, because god is watching over their plants.

Its a very stupid to laugh in face to One that created this plant
we growing,also with Jesus his son...

not so kind of you Hash..,no matter that you are Jew in nationality,not good to laugh and made jokes with our God..

by faith,God is everywhere.. so he could even look on mine plants
thru me and made me better grower if that is his wish..
nothing is impossible for him..

Latest posts

Latest posts