What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cuts in MA

marmarb

Gene trader returns to mass January 19 sunday before milk day I have a table all icmaggers welcome to pull up

marmarb

Here ya go

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191109-081835_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20191109-081835_Instagram.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 88

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The best stuff I've ever grown came from seeds by breeders who frequent these pages.

No bugs.

Gone Camping

Gene trader returns to mass January 19 sunday before milk day I have a table all icmaggers welcome to pull up

marmarb… how do I find you?

What's admittance cost? Any ideas on cost for beans and clones.. roughly?

An IC meetup would be cool, put a face to members here.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I'm going to do the Jan Gene Traders assuming he doesn't do another restricted event where you can't bring clones or smoke or something else foolish.

going to spend the winter in Mass again and since I now have a decade worth of flowers in my stash I won't have to flower herb in that basement just keep some moms alive and make clones this time around.

should be able to bring clones if disaster doesn't strike and I made fresh seeds of all my crosses this past year so I'm well stocked for dank beans.

right now these are the clones I have. Jan is a ways off but might have some new gear by then...

Blue Dream, Hollywood Pure Kush, Mac1, Ghost Train Haze, Face off OG, Pre 98 Bubba Kush, Corey Stardawg, OGKB 2.0, Blissful Wizard 32, GG4, Dos-si-dos, ECSD, Headband, Forum GSC, Wedding Cake, MendoBreath,Super Silver Haze, Durban Poison, Sour Dubble, GMO Cookies,Chem D, Chem4, Chem sis... maybe a couple I forgot too...

AND I'll have primo full sun grown bags of many of these to vend as well so if you were ever wondering what a certain legendary clone only tastes like this will be a good time to come and taste my herb and take some home with you too.

I'll prolly do it like buy these seeds and get a free gram or 1/8th of a certain strain so it will be gifted with some bean purchase.

Taste Chunky's OD 2019 crop and get too stoned to drive home, it's a win-win!.
picture.php

Super Silver Haze, that one you've been dreaming about.
picture.php

Wedding Cake, tastes better than it looks...
picture.php

Durban Poison, this one will surprise you with the old school nose and high.
picture.php

Forum Cookies. fuck the yields bitch, let those other fools grow the mids.
picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
So you like Sour Diesel huh? Chunky's got yur back homie!
ECSD, direct from Chaco's bulkhead.
picture.php

Original Diesel aka Headband, aka Daywrecker OG, aka Loompa's Headband.... this is the gassy bitch you wanna smoke
picture.php

Dos-sidos, this is the one I smoke before sleep every night.
picture.php

Sour Dubb is hands down everyones favorite weed in a sniff off and one of my best highs for daytime.
picture.php

OGKB 2.0, come taste the highest scoring weed in the history of the ICmag cup AND take a clone home with you.
picture.php

marmarb

Hey Marmarb, Long time man. You've got a great strain collection. What are you bringing?

Chunky gonna have all the clones so I won't be bring any just lost of edibles topicals drinks bath bombs whole lot of infusions

@cp L is on the no thc products shit again other than seeds and clones that field looks fire gonna have to pic your brain for next season

Latest posts

Latest posts