What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scorp1on hideout!

Scorp1on

I was thinking about it last night and there was also a licorice smell...like I said it was very unique but not bad. I'm looking forward to seeing if I can find it again and S1 it at some point here.

I got to taste that OG 18, my OG18 #2 is the best of the 6, it is kinda fruity, but no kush smell or taste. Ive been trying alot of DNA gear and recently im having a hard time finding some keeper, DNA gear or not.

Scorp1on

This is what I tryed in my last batch

OG 18 from DNA
CXX from brother grimm
El chapo from the plug
Cataract Kush from DNA(4 freebies)
Purple kush from mendocino

seed to fill the remaining space (because some seed did not start)
White straw skunk (strain hunter)
Lemon candy from 710 genetic
blueberry og berry from ??
blue og from ??
gorilla from dinafem
00 kush from 00 seed

and more that im forgetting

This was my 1st 2020 run, starting with fresh gear to find some keeper for later use.

Out of all these strain, around 15, and total of 42 seed, I only found the el chapo #2 and #6 to be keepers. I will keep a CXX for 3rd run in 2020, but only to fill the remaining space with it.

Right now Im at day 2 with my 2nd run and im testing these seed:

Grimdog, brothers grimm
cookie kush, barneys
holy grail kush, dna
sour diesel, dna
sour kosher, dna
king kush, greenhouse

in total there's 39 plant, 4 plant under each light...

Scorp1on

here's is some pics of 2nd day of flo
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Hey Scorpion,

I stumbled across this sub and wish I had seen it sooner! Very nice setup you have going. I saw somewhere it looks like you're using Botanicare line. Do you have a tried and true recipe? Or just try to hit your EC throughout your grow?

Cheers

Scorp1on

Ive been using botanicaire since I started growing in 2006, I dont use a PH meter anymore, here's is what I use:

In my 15inch pot I mix my promix with around 1/8 of shrimp compost and I add some myke (mycorhize).

Everytime I water I use 10ml/gal of liquid karma

Veg
Every 2, 3 or even 4 watering I add 10ml/gal of pure blend pro grow when I feel they need it(I usually look at my plants before). On younger plant I add 5ml/gal.
Everytime I water I use 10ml/gal of liquid karma

Flower
Same here, if I look at my plant in the flower room and they got burned tips I skip the food and only water with liquid karma, usually I give them food 1 time per 3 watering.
When I start my flower I mix 5ml/gal of grow and 5ml/gal of bloom in the 1st and 2nd week, after that I only water with 10ml/gal of bloom.

I dont follow the label anymore because its too much, thats what I did in 2006 haha

someone on this forum told me to cut in half what they say on the label

Scorp1on

there's always that one plant in the room that has a mag def or whatever, but usually its 1 plant out of 40, and to me its not a keeper, other than that Im having awsome result with this.

Thanks, and my apologies - noticed after I posted its Scorp1on not Scorpion lol.

Your plants are looking great and obviously that recipe is working for you. I'm currently using Coco and trying to dial in a more hydroponic like multi feed recipe and this gives me a good base to work with.

Looking forward to more updates!

Fitzera

I got to taste that OG 18, my OG18 #2 is the best of the 6, it is kinda fruity, but no kush smell or taste. Ive been trying alot of DNA gear and recently im having a hard time finding some keeper, DNA gear or not.

Strange that it was fruity. I tried a early sample of one of my Gorilla zkittlez and it had a background aroma very similar to what the og18 had, that one I cant put my finger on. I like it though.

I popped 2 of DNAs cannalope haze and both are very similar to each other. The only difference is one is much chunkier but a little less frost than the other. Both are going to yeild very well. If it's a strain up your alley, I dont think it would be difficult for you to find a keeper. I should note, I have an early sample drying and it's only got skunk eminating off it. Should be interesting to see what it releases when I chop it up.
I need to re run the sour kush as I didnt do it justice and I know theres something good to be found.

Scorp1on

Strange that it was fruity. I tried a early sample of one of my Gorilla zkittlez and it had a background aroma very similar to what the og18 had, that one I cant put my finger on. I like it though.

I popped 2 of DNAs cannalope haze and both are very similar to each other. The only difference is one is much chunkier but a little less frost than the other. Both are going to yeild very well. If it's a strain up your alley, I dont think it would be difficult for you to find a keeper. I should note, I have an early sample drying and it's only got skunk eminating off it. Should be interesting to see what it releases when I chop it up.
I need to re run the sour kush as I didnt do it justice and I know theres something good to be found.

I had very good result from a sour diesel freebie from dna last year, so I got a pack and im trying this along their sour kosher and holy grail kush, hoping to find a 2-3 keeper, will update soon

Scorp1on

here's a lil' update...

7days of flower.

Pics taken 2min before lights on!

GrimDog
picture.php

In the corner its my Sour Kosher
picture.php

DNA Sour Diesel
picture.php

Sour diesel with female seed c99 and in the corer its my holy grail kush
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Scorp1on

just made an order off the seedbank to try some new stuff next run:

Karma genetic - Sour Leda
Cannarado birthday banger (headbanger x bitchday cake)

I might keep a male of the sour leda to make some mix outside this summer

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Ran out of rep after reading through this thread again well done Scorp1on look forward to seeing more :tiphat:

Palindrome

King of Schwag
yeah im also getting the 'You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Scorp1on again' message.

Looking great!

Scorp1on

Holy Grail Kush with some dosidos
picture.php

Dosidos around the corner
picture.php

Dosidos, cookie kush, king kush, sorbet dream
picture.php

Female seed, c99 bud
picture.php

Started the co2 at 15days

Latest posts