What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can We Say Kush Treez

G

well the time is here finnnally .. lol the long awaited new thread featuring the new place. the new chamber. and massive plants and containers.. lololol :chin: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

so with out further adue the specs

so right now we ahve this
chamber-6'wX8'tX4'd 24sqrft 192 cubicft
1000watts hps hortilux aircooled not right now as i am waiting for the other lamp to come in.
right now i ahve this for ventialtion i ahve a 465cfm dayton exhausting the air out of the cab. i have a 6 inch axel fan pulling fresh filtered air in from the out side. and a 4 inch vortex on a 16 pound carbon scrubber inside the cab to scrubb the air for now until the new light comes in

when the new light comes in heres what the specs will be.1000wt hps and a 600 wat hps for a total of 1600wt in the cab both with hortilux bulbs both aircooled by the 465 dayton. the air cool will ahve its own fresh air intake so nuthing but cool air to cool the lights. then a 6 inch vortex to exhaust the chmaber with a 35 pound carbon filter on that. the 4 inch vortex will be the fresh filtered air intake fan to pull in a lot of fresh cool air for the cab to stay nice and chill hopefully around 78 ...

now the plants
all plants are in scotts potting soil with about 35% perlite added. nothing else i add nutes . i use GH's 3 part with diamond nectar,calmag and koolbloom in flower
ok i thaught they were going in 15 gallon containers well i messed up and they were 25 gallons. i only had 4 of them so i ahd to pick favorites..
so in the 25 gall containers we have
purple kush,purekush#1,purekushXsour diesel,pure kush#2
now i normally use 5 gallon containers a plant but only need 2 right now
pure kush #3 and the magenta diesel are in the 5 gall continers
and i had a few 3 gallon containers so i put 2 bubbas in there a green pheno in one and a purple pheno in the other.. i am wating on the sfv og kush to root then do some extensive growth work with it to catch it up to the others so it will turn into a tree also.. hahahaha...
well i guess you want to see the chamber huh

well here it is the new chamber which when finished will sport 2 side by side dart board on the out side to get my darts on..lol take a look

fresh filtered air intake

the inside

man theya re going to get freakin huge hahahahahahahaha
a lil up close and personel

original purple kush for you she is from a 20+yr old momma

pure kush Xsour diesel

pure kush#1

purekush#2

purekush#3

too be continued in next post

Last edited:
G

Magenta diesel

Bubba kush Purple pheno

bubba kush green pheno

the bubbas didnt really like the initial heat that was present before she got into the nice new cab and when crazy but the new growth is nice and healthy i just let her work out the probs and she will be back and killer by next update

now we have the veg chamber its 3'tX4'wX2'D 12 sqrft 24 cubicfeet
i am installing more of my t5's soon and an exhaust fan.. right now she is just doing with the 4=2ft t5's i ahve. not the 4-4footers i will be using in addition to the 4-2footers.this area will house most of my moms and my clones and seedling as i will be starting some seeds soon. like the cheese,omega diesel,strawberrydiesel, and sour d ibl
pics of the chamber

the plants are as followed in the back the big on is red mutant from scotland.
the front big one is another green pheno bubba kush
lil biggerst plant on the left is green crack next to that is our pre-98 bubba. and next to that is another pre-98 bubba kush and behind that is a bubba kush mint pheno. coming soon will be the sfv og and the orignal og with pink kush adn c-99 and strawberrycough

and if i need the room i ahve my trusted ol 250 cab

well hope you enjoy i know i will..goal is huge massive thick ass hell trees. that yeild at minimum of a 1/4 lb a plants is my gold really a half a p per but we will see.
i am gone for a week next week and when i get back i will be taking ass loads of cuts from these babies...
so hope you dig the new digs

Last edited:

kushedout

Congratulations on the new pad! Very Northridge looking. The girls look great. I always wanted someone to do a soil grow of kush strains in 25 gallon + containers. Can't wait to see how it goes.

G

Congrats on your new place. It's cool to get to make new grow rooms and cabnets (I just moved and did the same). Plants are lookin nice and healthy swerve.

DS

G

hello swerve :joint:
ok bro very glad to see this one up and running, its been in the making for awhile now soooooo lets get this thread rolling...

ahhh so thats the red mutant huhhhh, i'm glad you said what it was because i was difinitly going to ask about it....that suckers hard to miss with those huge ass fan leaves WOWWWWWWWWWW.....

hey any reason why you did not cover or paint the inside of your grow cab?......i would have though you would have painted it white...

ahhh so i see you have once again gottan ahold of that bubba mint pheno, thats killer bro i'm looking forward to that one alot...

is the green crack putting off any oder yet??.......

hey nice pool bro enjoy....
looks awesome dude :joint:

G

whats up whats up nope not northridge not even close. lol good guess though..
jaws i didnt paint it as i didnt have the time i might throw some black and whilte poly in there but i dunno. i digure with as much wattage as i will ahve not really going to make a difference but possibly. just didnt have the time as the ladies were looking really bad. just look at the bubbas they took it the hardest..other than that the red mutant is a small lil ladie in the veg cab chilling waiting to be cut. i might do a run of her soo but she ahs a bad infestation of mites so i ahd to do some eradicating..everything is getting better and better loooking by the day so i cant wait to see what they will look like next week

G

Sweet new setup Swerve :yes: Coming along nicely. Trees is a understatement my friend. Those are gonna be freakin huge.

Mo, :smoker:

G

oh yeah i figure the next week they will really set in the after that when i take some cutting they will explode...gonna be freakin huge kush plants and the best part is every type that i like oooyeah thanks for the kind word stay tuned this is going to be one hell of a show

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shit i got some catchin up to do, your rooms done while mine just sits there waiting for lights, there basically the same size. whats with the sudden urge of pure kush lol, gonna be good to see the purple battle against the pure there deff good rivals. congrats on the new place it looks sweet. your going to be smoking doobies in the pool pretty soon.

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
That's how I want to grow someday. Just throw them in a huge pot and grow them like they are supposed to be grown. Nice!

UNREGISTRD

:yoinks: :yoinks: Damb those containers are huge!! They look great man..
YOur defintly in for a treat from those ladies! ull be buying the 6foot sticks to hold em up instead of the 3foots..loll... cant wait to see em grow up!
Congrats on the new pad and room bro!!

G

Swerve

Damn man!!!!! Diesel X Kush.......that's gotta be some great stuff!! :chin:

A great start to a great set-up! :lurk:

Bh

G

for sure ogblunt no worries when i get back we will handle it my friend...

unreg dude all i can say is shit homie couldnt have made it possible without your help mang... thanks g maddd props oh and that nbk that has three tops is stinking to holy hell she is soo small and man alll bubba baby

jay get on it dude.. plus might have a few new things for that new room brutha..

yeah i would say this will be a nice solid statement .. so i said fuck it.. go big or go home. oh wait im already7 home so fuck it go big baby. plus i am most likely moving to hydro next grow. using the multi flo system.should be interesting. i will keep moms in soil and the rest go in the hydro.things are looking great as always just ordered the 6 inch vortex will ahve it when i get back and then the cab should be nice and set with temps. the new light will be in after i get back and oh my things will get bright.. lol oh did a lil supercropping last night or their morning just pinched the top parts of the stems just to break the inside cell structure down to promote more branching i want bushes when i get back for lots and lots of big healthy juicy cuts.

Sleepy

Veteran
nice layout, swerve!

that pool looks like its just what i need! :chin:

congrats on the successful move! :woohoo:

G

thanks sleepy anytime you in the neighborhood you know you can stop by and go swimming......lol og icer's pool party