What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Fresh Start

I'm a fan of your grow room man!! That's some solid effort getting a room built XD I really like how you can duct out of the room (ducting on the roof of the room) and have an air conditioner. With regards to painting the room, you're only really missing out on light reflectance of the walls.

Taking a seat to watch the show! :D

Cheers, mate much appriciated.

Not sure what XD means but is all up to code, insulated n done 100% properly by 2 of my carpenter mates.

They will build ya 1 if ya intersted lol

Really sorry guys, update slow as screen is filling in. its 1.4m by 2.2m (was 1.2m by 2.1m but till the inner edges) so was going to flip yesterday but i think another week will completely fill the screen and yield will be dramaticaly increased but really would like to do it now.

I think i would have no problem getting close to a LB each of the g13s and same for the NL Blue, but the delicious cameralo will be round 8 tho if i did flip now.

My worry is i didnt go the 50 liter pots and worry bout root bound. but have achieved 12 ounce plants in same pots with less veg in the past.

So still boring here but heres some pics.....the clones r of the g13s :)

soma g13 haze x nycd side of screen

Northern Lights Blue and Delicious Cameralo

Long shot of screen ( well 3/4 sorry )

And clones

NOt much today...flushed em all out last nite ph 5.9 water, refed at ppm of 300 n they looking healthy and strong.

Sunday is the cutoff time time to get this baby pumping out some nugs :)

Taken clones of everything so will have mums up and running in plenty of time for next run if im impressed with the smoko

Ayy man

Just curious why you're using cyco nutes, I had major issues with them, switched to canna and the plants exploded with health
no other change just the nute regime

Also: Please fuck off the two bottles on the bottom shelf, if you're smoking it yourself you dont want pgr crap in it

Nice post pisspotgrower! I am watching this one for the long haul.
Very nice setup, not sure if your going to paint or wall paper, but that is a sweet room just the same!

Making popcorn!

Ayy man

Just curious why you're using cyco nutes, I had major issues with them, switched to canna and the plants exploded with health
no other change just the nute regime

Also: Please fuck off the two bottles on the bottom shelf, if you're smoking it yourself you dont want pgr crap in it

Yo bro great to see ya agian :)

As with the cyco moved to a new town n bloke talked it up heeps so thought id give a Aussie brand a go. From what i have found there feeding chart is FUCKED.....they want ya feed at 3ml per liter which will bring ya ec up to 2.0 n this is in lowest veg stage and burnt em to fuck......if it wasnt illigal to grow id sue em lol

But saying that have found if ya drop it down to 1 mill per liter maybe 1.5 at the most for a ec of 1.0 the plants grow well.

As for the PGRS everyone has tried em at 1 stage and i did on a few plants last round which resulted in low trics, n fully red hairs at 5 weeks which i dont like the look of....so wont be using again.

Nice post pisspotgrower! I am watching this one for the long haul.
Very nice setup, not sure if your going to paint or wall paper, but that is a sweet room just the same!

Making popcorn!

HEy ya buddy cheers for popin in :) set up is just the start as can fit alot more lights in that room but ran outa cash lol, so this harvest will be reinvested to finish the fit out with another 2 or 3 k:biggrin:

Walls will be painted flat white but realley needed to get a run in so plants had get under bigger lights...sanding and painting will be done between next runs :)

Nice game plan! We seem to be in similar boats in that respect too. When I get a better camera I will put up some of my room too, they are very similar in "finish" lol. Good luck and I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Nice game plan! We seem to be in similar boats in that respect too. When I get a better camera I will put up some of my room too, they are very similar in "finish" lol. Good luck and I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Cool cool mate, wish ya the best with ya grow :) look foward to checking it out :biggrin:

On another note found a few white flys round the place so hit em witha yates rose spray....tried it on a clone first and no negative effect so hit em hard ...new pics tomomrow to start my flowering cycle

Take easy guys n gals have a great weekend :)

Ok got new timers today, set em so lights are on 6pm till 6am..i feel as its winter lights better run at night so dont need a heater. So far have had 18/6 at 11am off 5pm on and temps dont drop anymore than about 8 degrees celcious.

As i do coco run to waste i have filled the res with veg nutes at ppm of 500 and will switch to flowering nutes after week 1. As 1 side of the screen is pretty much 100% Indica and the other side more sativa dominate ( not ideal i know just trying work out what i wana continue running ) i might give the g13 haze x nycd 2 weeks of veg nutes as i read can take up to 12 weeks to flower.

Synthesis

Awesome room bro. I really like your setup :)

Keep up the great work and be sure to keep us updated with more pix haha

Fuck i hate mechanical timers, bought 6 of them already 4 r fucked, all worked for at least 1 day......ok, so wewre starting 12/12 again today as looks like not all lights have been turning off. so now ill just do it manually i dont go bed till 4.30 am anways so lights off at 5am n back on at 5pm.....ill just sleep while my plants r 2 hehehehehe :)

Synthesis

Mate get on the digital timers. I found one from ebay for like $20 delivered.

No fuss - no 'clicking' sounds and has an internal backup battery in case your powers out temporarily. Can program multiple timer set ups as well, it's definately the way to go :)

mwz

Veteran
Yeah, digital timers are the go. Especially for the lights. Keeping time in a blackout is a definite advantage. I've read that if you mess with the light schedule and you have weak genetics or feminized seeds it can bring on hermies

Yeah, digital timers are the go. Especially for the lights. Keeping time in a blackout is a definite advantage. I've read that if you mess with the light schedule and you have weak genetics or feminized seeds it can bring on hermies

Cheers mate, right on it :)

Mate get on the digital timers. I found one from ebay for like $20 delivered.

No fuss - no 'clicking' sounds and has an internal backup battery in case your powers out temporarily. Can program multiple timer set ups as well, it's definately the way to go :)

Thanks heeps mate, should have a few by end f next week :biggrin:

Yea, I have become a fan of digital timers too! No annoying tabs to push down and failing mechanicals in poorly made product. Keep the posts coming and Good luck!