What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bootz garden of slothiness

oldbootz

Veteran
my little seed making cabby with a fresh clone to test
picture.php

S

shokdee

Jubu!lani! \o/

Bleksem, dis lovely snaps of your dagga and garden, lekker plek to braai some boerewors, blow froth from a Black Label, sip a Double Black, listen to Amapondo and smoke some Pondo Fever.

Do you have seeds or clones of the Red Sky, or the Durban Poison x C'sky? Looking at my DP seedlings, seems more stable then the Swazi, but my sample size is small.

I always wondered what Oldbootz and Jabba the Hut smoked in the big bong? Now I know, Jabbas stash is "deep, head-nodding, trance cannabis for super space exploration".

"KZN, this is Houston. You are cleared for OBE and EVA, over."
- "Houston this is KZN, exiting time-space continuum, in minus 3, over and out.

Back on Earth, I've packs of "Chinese" gooseberries and nasturtium seeds, think I'll plant them tomorrow. Thanks tekkies and shut the door on re-entry.
:thank you:

oldbootz

Veteran
so it looks like the chunk F2 and the cherry chunk that went into flowering at about 15th of April are nearly done 1 month later... i'd say about a week on the chunk F2 and two weeks on the cherry chunk left. thats super fast !

oldbootz

Veteran
heres some pics from yesterday

deep chunk x northern lights F2
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cherry chunk
picture.php

picture.php

im thinking it might have been the cold weather that made them finish a bit early then usual?

oldbootz

Veteran
this thread will soon be featuring a test run of blueberry x digiberry made by VerdantGreen! very excited :)

S

shokdee

Funky monkey it's super chunky!

im thinking it might have been the cold weather that made them finish a bit early then usual?
I don't know about shortening flowering time, what is the norm? Research does show that colder weather/lower temperatures increases yield, for all species of cannabis.

oldbootz

Veteran
thanks for the comments milde and shok :)

not sure that cold increases yield always. i have experienced differently anyways. about 27-28 degrees celcius i see the fastest vegitative growth and at about 22-24 i see the biggest flowering size increases.

MildeStoner

Veteran
Yeah I think they finished up due to impending winter, probably would have gone a week or two longer before finishing up started, seems to not have filled out as much as it could have, but buds look delicious! DC X NL is particularly appealing...

S

shokdee

Do you know anything about Angola Red? This is my next grow, do you have any experience with this strain?

oldbootz

Veteran
so one of my plants got ripped yesterday. found half of it lying on the ground. suspect the neighbors young son or their garden boy. that plant was closest to their fence.

MildeStoner

Veteran
Always sucks to hear that, hope it's unflushed and horrible, but you love your organics so he's probably going to enjoy what he got. Bastards!

S

shokdee

Hey, kids will be kids and boys will be boys. I bet you were a naughty devil once too.

oldbootz

Veteran
yea i think they only saw one plant so its ok.

Im soon to be flipping the courtyard to flowering. will post some pics up soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts