What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

deepsoul's ak48

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
btw ... Would've helped deep but I only saw it the other day ... You've done fine .... lovely result
keep me informed .... how much did ya get?
Peace

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Nice lookin AK man. I have two tiny lil AKs outside now...so I'm waiting for your smoke report with bated breath :)

deepsoul

oh hi...I havent been around for a bit..too stoned...

I can upload a few picks if anyone is interested...

About a month ago i cut down my second harvest of ak48s..and for 8 clones veged for 2 weeks and flowered for 7 I got a little over an ounce a plant with colas close to the size of a forearm. First run I only got about 5 ounces off of two but that was a long veg time from seed.

I just setup another five clones in the cab and started germing 4 white widows...

From my first run I ended up with about 120 viable seeds so I was very happy to do that, as now I have enuff ak48 seeds from the best 2 plants to last me a lifetime :)

The smoke is very sweet, and hits you hard...First run was very energetic...2nd run had no colour to the buds and hits numbingly hard...I often wake up after a joint on the couch after passing out for hours...

Its a keeper for me obviously and I plan on crossing it with white widow next. And maybe after this run with sweetcindy99...hmmm

If i get any interest here I will post some new pics up etc...

Otherwise I am goona roll one and try my best not to hit the couch and stay there...hehe...

From clones I would say that its a pretty good yeilder...not so much from seed...It really doesnt seem to like strong nutes either...

Also it clones really well in a bubbler...100% success rate if ya dont neglect them like i do..

Last edited:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello DS,

How long did your first crop go before you chopped- you left it at day 49?????

These are my ak48's at day 50. They have mostly cloudy tricks and I see no ambers yet. I am wondering if I might just let them go longer. Did you ever find amber trichs on yours and at what week?

I must admit that these are different in general to other NRS strains I have grown. It is a keeper I think. I did take clones.

I have been smoking the popcorn buds (this is why I never trim early) and they are very tasty- not hard on the throat. A real up high so far.

minds_I

Edit:

Here's a pic of tonight at 53 days. You might notice that I a trimmed the lower branches- I needed smkoe and this is the reason I don't trim in the beginning- the popcorn gives me smoke while I wait ont he better top buds to finish, dry and cure.

Last edited: