What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
WT- No clue on the finish time really...These gals are from seed and there are 2 distinct phenos out of 4 girls...The spears above are the 2 haze dominant (in structure), and the haze mom will go 100 days easy, so we'll see.They are 51 days in as of today. I can wait :smile:. Max is a fucking wildman. Good vibes backatcha'.
MP

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Hehe I was thinking the same thing as Highlighter. They sure do look hazey. I thought you may of mixed up the pics of the Mako haze x chemdd/sd, and the ak47 x sd. Either way they all look great MP, and that sour diesel looks delicious.... Oh YES, one day, she will be mine:rasta:

G

Gratephul4THC

melpting pot,

where the hell have I been I just saw this thread, you've got some insane pictures man!!!!
I'll def will be coming back to check on everything A++ work my friend!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
G4THC, thanks bro! Means a lot coming from a top notch grower like yerself...Hopefully there is a keeper among the gals from seed, then it'll all be worth while. =D
Peace
MP

W

WhoMan

That has to be the most insane cross, yeah? SDxAK=FUCK YOU UP!!! Right the phuck on MP.WM

C

Cracky

That's the SHIT!!!

That's the SHIT!!!

picture.php

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn MP! You need a shealth for them blades...lol. Lookin hella nice maing...good on ya
good vbes

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey all! Nice day to be alive....

WhoMan- Thanks for stopping in! Hopefully it turns out insane, it is my first time running them, from seed, so keep yer fingers crossed for me...

Russ- Welcome bro! Looking for trippy, as most of my herb is SLEEPY these days...

Abbie- Ur the best bro!

Cracky-Ur the SHIT!!!

WTango- Backatcha w/ good vibes bro...Can't wait to be swinging swords..

I'm cracking OG Bx1 and Chem D x Blue Moonshine tonight...New additions are always fun!!!
Shumbody Shtop Me :smoke:

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
Nice grow show MeltingPot , lookin good ! . Mako haze x ChemDD sounds interesting .

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
I'm cracking OG Bx1 and Chem D x Blue Moonshine tonight...New additions are always fun!!!
Shumbody Shtop Me

hey MeltingPot sup brotha :wave: your grows looking good hella nice bud shot cant wait to see you grow out the og and the chem love that stuff be watchin peace brotha :woohoo::respect:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whatup Joe, so far they are definately interesting..the father is actually SD x ChemDD...

Hey Big$...Thanks brother, good to see you always. :rasta:

Got some cuttings rooted for new mamas, starting fresh...I already handed out a shitload of the actual moms, so I'm glad these gals took.
Peace
MP

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well...it was 60 over the weekend and this morning I wake up to snow.....argh...ECSD gets the chop today, gave her 85 days and she looks good to me...Some spear shots also...So far 6/6 germ rate on the Chem D x Blue Moonshine and 3/5 on the OGbx1...first beans cracked that I've paid for in a long time, forgot how much more nervewracking it is when there's a $ value attached to them...Hope all is well out there bros/sisses...
ECSD "Goodnight sweetheart, well it's time to go"

Good vibes to all,
MP

Last edited: