What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the bio-droid training facility... green dragon experiments.

Piel

Veteran
GG: I use a Vapir vaporize and they use a small "basket" to hold the weed. One of those is enough to get a nice, somewhat racy, high. Totally different from smoking. A lot of people badmouth the Vapir but I don´t see myself spending +300$ on a volcano anytime soon.

MJ: You can use 151proof rum or vodka, just let it sit a bit longer. Try to find the strongest booze you can get your hands on,

Has anyone tried making GD with absinthe?

Philanthropist

GG- Will washing it make using poo worth it? or should i just make seperate batches with the poo? Give it to friend?

BTW i did get that job, i start on monday or the one after.

Piel

Veteran
I don´t know what happened yesterday but after 7ml:s of GD I had a total paranoid/anxious reaction -a real bad trip! The bad thing is once you´re there it doesn´t ease up for hours...

But I was in a bad mood yesterday, really bad, with shit at work etc. I think this might have been one factor in the equation.

6ml is a definite max.

ItGrows

I have a question. I made this last weekend for the first time. I used about 15g of material. started with 9 oz of everclear. it was reduced to 4oz. I got a very dark green emerald color. As it sits it starts to build up a brown sludge on the bottom. Looks like the iso hash I've made in the past. So I shake it up and drink it anyway... Where did it go wrong? Or is that normal?

Piel

Veteran
My GD is very dark and has a little residue in the bottom sediment but I think it comes from not carefully draining the booze off the herb.

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
I have a question. I made this last weekend for the first time. I used about 15g of material. started with 9 oz of everclear. it was reduced to 4oz. I got a very dark green emerald color. As it sits it starts to build up a brown sludge on the bottom. Looks like the iso hash I've made in the past. So I shake it up and drink it anyway... Where did it go wrong? Or is that normal?

Trichome stays disolved in the alcohol and doesn't settle ..you have very fine particles of plant matter in your dragon.

During prep don't grind your plant matter ..but rather break into small pieces with your fingers ..during extraction don't agitate heavily either but gently stir or fold the simmering flowers...

Double up on you coffe filter ..this should solve your problem as my dragon is emerald crystal clear with no settling... good luck.

Piel ..phil ..I've been evicted from my home for being a medical cannabis patient ... :wallbash:

Piel

Veteran
A friend brought me som kiefed weed and sub-primo bud so I started a new batch. I didn´t have any Everclear so I used 54% Rum. Boiled for quite awhile (I actually forgot it on the stove). and tested the first 3ml -slight buzz.

Second reduction in process.

ItGrows

Ok thanks GG. I guess putting it into the press squeezed out unwanted matter. Thanks for the thread.

Sorry to hear about your eviction.

generalgrievous

ICMag Donor
I got a great place ..i have plenty of time to move so trying to coordinate with my upcoming harvest ..big yards ..front back ..garage ..shed ..most of al my big ass dogs will be comfy...

Decarbed 8 g flowers today at 325 ..was doing several things at once and went 7 min instead of my typical 5 min... passed the bong whack test with flying colors ..thc intact.

:whee:

generalgrievous

ICMag Donor
Gonna pick up some everclear after work ..do the heat extraction and a qwet run simultaneously and dun... cyborg mega dragon 10x...

Piel

Veteran
My last batch was on the weak side, I think 54% doesn´t quite hack it. 10ml will give me a buzz but nothing like the second batch, 10ml of that would be severe couchlock.

Nice to hear that you found a place. What dogs do you keep? I have a Jack Russel, my first small dog, that is really nice.

generalgrievous

ICMag Donor
mother ..daughter ..father...

picture.php

...ohana.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mom is pit x blue healer. dad is red nose pit x german rotwieler... dad is obviously the life of the party ..thats mom hiding behind her big dog ..100#'s of solid cuddly muscle.

finished a good batch of dragon last night ..took 2.5 ml and disolved in 0.1 g decarbed honey oil ..very good honey .. took a good hour to set in but damn was i high.

while doing the heat extracton i noticed how pretty and golden the dragon was at 3 min. into the alcohol boiling ..this was a 25 min extraction .. after this the greenish color started to set in ..perhaps at this point all the trichome has been incorporated to the mixture and all that is left to extract now is chlorophyll and other alcohol/heat soluble plant stuff.

i'm gonna do a 3 min heat extraction on 8 g. decarbed A grade flowers ..only using enough alcohol to cover the plant matter ..no reduction .. :whee:

:kewlpics:

Just thought I'd stop in and thank you for attempting to perfect the Green Dragon recipe. I am contemplating using my trim/popcorn to make some as it seems quite effective. Does the dragon made with the honey oil taste better than the dragon made with shake and bud?

O yea, and I like your mom dog (blue heeler X Pit = sweet cross). I think growing helps one appreciate the hybrids...